11 October, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 10th, 2014

The video from yesterday. I saw some women selling wild tree branches and leaves on the street. I don't know why they are taking them from the park and asking money from the passerby. The woman told me in Bulgarian that these leaves smells good and such. I don't really know Bulgarian because what she said got too many vocabularies I don't know.

At night, I've heard some people outside of my room door speaking in German. It just gave me the feeling of how the Crystal Night looked like with wild Germans. Later, someone opened my room door when I was on my bed using Busuu.com for learning French and Italian. The room rock is loose and it can be open with pushing around. I found it rocked tightly when I turn the rock twice instead of once. Then I filmed him on the hallway as I wanted to know who it was. If something went missing from my room, he is one of the culprit.

Today, I found someone threw the excrement on the bathroom floor. It seemed someone got problem with no toilet paper in the bathroom. I just wiped the toilet bowl with someone's left over towel on the towel hanger and used it. I guess that might be done by the man who accidentally opened the door last night or the German group. I always carry extra toilet paper in my pocket, so I have no problem with such skit and pranks.


0 comments: