09 October, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - October 9th, 2014

I visited Bulgaria Mall today and saw some Asians on the way and back. There was an Asian woman in the same tram with a local white hair woman and left at the mall area. In the shopping mall, I saw an Asian man with a local man in Technopolis.

One eye-patched man and a blind man.

Some Asians and such.


And here is the video. The video contains the ticket checker in the tram back to the HDK area and one woman caught there. When I visited the supermarket near the metro station and the famous Sofia statue, the alarm started beeping at the entrance. So, I decided to film the situation and tried to use another one across the street. The beeping started again at the entrance. You can see it on the video. I bought a bottle of water and paid there and left. Check out the female clerk near the luggage storage while I was away. No damage to my brand new External 2TB HD I bought today at Technopolis. The old one got sometimes wierd noise and wanted to keep my all data safe.




0 comments: