05 February, 2015

An axe man followed by the local cops in Bucharest

I'm brushing up my French and Romanian. Now I have some time off for adding language skills for myself - no more Igen and these exotic Hungarian. Romanian sounds like the direct of French or Italian but totally different from Rätromanisch which got strange German? like words sometimes. Jeu or Eu are ok to me. Even "este" part for the Romanian made me think of Albanian "iste". Just to be normal skilled to be around in the city. It's crazy speaking such languages but I know how to be rich in another languages now. "Fluent Forever" is a wonderful book to be motivated in language learning. And I've learned some top secrets from the V2K perps who are tired and wanted to share their knowledge of how to learn something effectively. The top secret of remembering is just close the eye and memorize the sentences one by one. This way, you can memorize the entire textbook. I can tell you more of that but let me write a book for that so I can make money in this condition.

Here is the blind man from today. Why so many blind people around me?

Some German cars always around.

A Korean couple. Did they visit a mosque and wrote my name there for the gang stalking harassment? Too much identity theft by Koreans sometimes happens.

An axe man in the city. How come someone carries an axe with such disguise of the edge and followed by the police officers? Did he kill someone already? I must get the police reward from taking a photo like this.


I could add some OSAM by tomorrow.


0 comments: