25 February, 2015

Organized Stalkers Around Me - February 25th, 2015

Few German cars around in the city. Yesterday was only 2 UK cars.  Here is one at Ramada.

And one more on the street.

In front of my hotel, I found one.

While I was taking the self-portrait pic, one more German car showed up like an animal.

There are some more in the video.

I forgot to explain about the woman with the backpack. She was in the chapel for the adoration and I prayed rosary there once. There was a man sat next to me and he asked about money and said hungry. The woman sat right side of him and gave him an orange and a small snack and left. I don't know her but I took a picture as she left before me. I should have take a video of the begging scene.

I found a punch hole with some yellowish color around.

Enjoy the German video.

0 comments: