01 June, 2008

Countermeasures for Gang Stalking Part 1 - a video

I visited church in morning like last Sunday. Most followers are seniors and I did not see any Indian/Sli Lankan descent-like or African/Caribean descent-like or even kids during the Mass. Last one was better since I did not cry during the Mass. Well, I guess the song about the Virgin Mary was a bit too much for me today. Good thing that was the last session of the Mass... I wonder how I can handle not crying when I see her figure in the church. The good method I tried to be not sympathetic last time was imaging about the Swiss solders making a reunion and having nine out of ten wearing the Swiss military uniform, and the last one came in wearing the blue-yellow-red uniform thought to be designed by Michelangero.

Later, I went back and spent few hours for Italian study. Then I decided to create a film about gang stalking. I have not touch gang stalking stuffs for awhile as I was too busy for studying to improve myself. But there are more victims of gang stalking out there, why should I stop working on activism after my case get somewhat schrinked? The below is the film. Not much but good as an introduction one.

2 comments:

Ty Broussard said...

Just listened to "countermeasures for gang stalking". Taking notes while at work is difficult but jotting down the "time" and one word about the incident will help to jog your memory about the whole incident and the time helps to validate it to your own mind and puts the incident in context and "place". Making new friends in a smaller town can be difficult as often the only entertainment in town is you and giving up "such fun" would be boring for them, but you must try befriending others not stalking you--YET or get increasingly isolated. Learn to enjoy the attention and use it as "theatre" for your self for your enjoyment though your spouse or family member may get confused or angry at theincreasing attention .
e-ty

JB said...

The vid's information is actually from my website. I have some more countermeasures there, so if you are looking for such techniques, maybe you can find something useful there. I might update my website today or tomorrow, up to how long today's match (Spain-Italy) takes.

They probably get bored as I am just studying Italian and German almost whole day if I am not watching EURO 2008 matches. Curch people seems being neutral as they, Catholic Italian speakers, are kind of minorities in German speaking protestant dominant small histric town.

I hope that vid has some help for TIs.