18 June, 2008

Time for accusing the War Criminal GWB Jr.!!!

First of all, I think this is a good news for the innocent people living around the world. There is a hope for Americans to get their reputation back like the time before 911 and less terrorism against them. Read this article, "House voted 251 - 156 Kucinich's Impeachment Resolution, to the Judiciary Cmte". Sen. Ron Paul and others voted for bring a justice to the president George W. Bush. Every one on this planet must feel happy that the US army are (hopefully) reducing the amount of depleted uranium polution spreading around the world. No more casualities for innocent citizens, and less cost for the armos. But what if the CIA and other agencies get budget cut? The people recently joined for the CIA and the DOD special training proglams would get no longer their previlage to skip classes with an excuse of government jobs at the federal funded schools. No more children left for school? Yeah, the US government gave students jobs to work in the military or agencies while they signed to agree to have a lisk of death for the education. Is this a good way to give a child an opportunity to get educated? For a paper comes with the sign of the dean of the school, kids might be hired for acting as child agents for COINTELPRO. I have seen children among with gang stalkers as their one primary purpose to claim the target as a child-molester. Also, children are better cover for covert operations. I cannot recall where I read this story.. I would correct this one in later if I can remember the book name. During WWII, the US solders were in their bunker and a vietnamese boy holding a box full of coca-cola bottles showed up and asked if they wanted to buy some. The solders needed some refleshment and bought some. After the boy walked away from the bunker, he took out a grenade and pulled the pin and threw it toward the bunker he visited. How about the Iraq War? I led an article before that the Iraqi use baby and small children to stop the US vehicles. They put one or more babies on the middle of the road, so the cars must stop and move the babies if they do not want to run over them. This time, the US army was a bit smart than the last time. They learned it was the trap done by the enemy and ignored the casualty leaving the trails of blood after their tires. Since many journalists were killed in the Iraqi War, we do not know what happened to the students and other civilians who decided to join the agencies for their patolioticism to save their country from the evil terrorists. I hope they did not ended up used like these babies and boys in the war.

One thing I am afraid of is that what if Sen. Ron Paul win? There seems oposing group among the US military agency itself to criticize the pro-Israel US foreign policy. There was a news from Russian media before that the US Air force was sending nuke was missing because of internal conflict. This is the link to the news, but the original one was in Pravda. (Don't worry, there are more nukes missing these days. - click here for another news to make you relieve from the fact.)

I am not sure how German-Israel relationship will go in future, but if the US withdrow from backing up Israel now, it would makes me to fulfil one prophecy I saw or I did while I was being under the influence of NSA mind control. I thought it was just my imagination while I imagined driving I-1 the day before I left the United States. In that imagination, Frankfurt was the hope. Then, I did "psychic attack" - yeah, this sounds wierd but I pretend to be a psychic and made a preparation of several events. I really cannot say everything in details, but at least I can tell some part here. I know it sounds wierd but I was actually in the Frankfurt the day after as I ran away to Europe. I missed the airplane to go back to Japan and took the one going to Germany. I knew Lufthanza as I was planning to watch the WM 2006 match. I took the one available on the flight plan, and it was Frankfurt where I imagined the night before!!! (The NSA knows what I did aftewords, so I omit writing more about the further detail of this imaginally "psychic attack" thing for now.) I have seen something like a blight line vertically from the night sky strikes the White House and it caused the WWIII. I am hoping is that it would not related with the sign of assassination of the US president or something like that. I am skeptic but enjoy creativity. So, let's hope that won't happen. I got enough life story to tell after I made a vow to Mary Magdalen and prayed to the Virgin Mary statue where previous pope made a private prayer. If the Virgin Mary wanted to stress out the importance of "penetance," I think I already write a page about how I learned to follow saints to reach Jesus Christ. The writing is on my website. As I made a vow to Mary Magdalene, I learned how to find a mercy from the Lord and what is important to be the follower of Jesus. He wants followers who can carry the cross, not the ones who just stand and watch others persecuted. I know this story is a bit off from logical sense. But hey, when I was in Japan, I got intuition and the need to memorize rosary prayer in Laten. In the US, the V2K started, and I tried to focus on memorizing and repeating the rosary prayer. In Germany to England, I was almost praying rosary while I was awake so that I could avoid hearing the v2K voices. Doing so, I learned that I could pray rosary while making my own thinking. If someone see me chanting rosary in mourmoring voice and holding a rosary in my pocket, it does not make me look awkword. If someone look me with funny look, I had an option to take my rosary out from my pocket to check where I was at. MP3 players are better choice to get away with V2K, but I was too much abused at that point. I hope German-Israel relation won't against the US in future. That was one of the image I saw for the comming of next war. I post this funny incident with my extreme creativity or part of psychological abuse to avoid such real happening in future. I memorized Laten rosary prayer and met St. Bernadette and St. Catharine Laboure in France. Now I am attending the Italianisch speaking Catholic church, and learning Italian to understand the prayer and the mass. Honestly, I am not sure where I am heading. If John Paul II was great enough as people say, I can say that my first praying to the Virgin Mary at Mission Carmel in California reached to the soul of the previous pope and I could get miracle to have such a adventurous life and learning to be a real Christian. In real life, I just study Italian and Geraman, and watch EURO 2008. And I attend the mass and try to translate the panphlet I get at the church. I do pray rosary, but I am sure that my case is just being saved by saints and other Christian figures in spiritual level. I am not a type to be a saint. St. Bernadette would had opinion that the good stuffs like well-cooked hot chocolate is a sin and must avoid. I cannot resist such thing. Chocolate-flavored French Toast? That is one of my favorite breakfast dishes! I know asking or wanting too much would create internal conflict and break the balance of mental and phisical well-being of the indiviudal. But I cannot be so much stoic like those saints in the past.

Addition:
If you want to see the saints I mentioned above, visit the church where their holy bodies are locates. They were living saints in glass show case. Their bodies are "physically" available there for the visitors. If I have a chance to see such wicked dream or other kind of superstitional work, I would like to make Croatian National Team gets the trophy than something about war or nasty things. Dutchs and Croatians are the best in EURO 2008, that's for sure.

0 comments: