05 June, 2008

Following ups of the incidents (up to May 8th)

I am preparing a second letter to the International Criminal Court. This time, I am going to send the information of what the refugees living in Casa Torfeld I and II did as well as what happened with the Kanton police.
Say, if the refugees are the climinals in their own countries, then what will happen if their country is participating the procedures of the ICC? Too bad, the Americans cannot bring their current president to the court as the US is not joined. Say, this is pretty fun creating a nice letter with evidences to an official multinational organization with the proof of the abuse of a refugee in Switzerland. In such aspect, I think this is something rare that the court have been received.

The issue started from SJSU, but hey I think the time is good. There was another victim of the FBI informant at SJSU. Ms. Heather Cooper is a dance instructer who was abused by Sgt. John Laws. If you watch my film about how he and another police officer claimed me suicidal and dangerous to others, you can see what they are doing and what is their motivation. They opress people who SJSU management does not like. I am glad that she was only harassed and not be taken to a mental hospital like Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Services where there is nobody listen to the victim's claim but to lock her up for the benefit of SJSU. If she was so unfortunate, she would be ended up in the morge located on the same hospital where the SJSU forencic anthropologist works. I am not joking! I would be like that if I had not started to contact with Equal Opportunity Services!!! El Camino Hospital workers decided not to poison me to death becaue it seemed too obvioius to do it on that circumstance with a foreing student.
Do you want to know the truth about the "investigation?" Do not let the CIA to handle the case!!! If you watch the video about Sgt. John Laws, you know who were there!!! SJSU Anthropologists are not the friend of freedom and human rights but the opposite. They are well trained on "Double Think" just like someone doing the charge of Civil Right at SJSU while she hide her past of organizing the gang stalking group against me and was a part of the student who lived in my apartment. I did not take any class from Dr. Kampf, but that seems no difference. If he is not the top and the dean is opressing students, you know there is no hope to see the truth about the FBI informant. Sgt. John Laws was laughing when I was hand cuffed and was about to be sent to mental hospital to hide the anthropologists' scandal. He is the one talking about "Those guys (Homeland Security) are well paid.."

I am going to send the article about Ms. Heather Cooper to the ICC as well as other information. They have the incident with Sgt. John Laws in my case. And now I add some extra things. I can tell that if the ICC or other institution did something to these criminals in SJSU, there were no more disappearence of students (especially from the Campus Village) and harassment to the instructors. At least, Ms. Cooper was not harassed by Sgt. Laws if he was replaced. Alas, the United States love criminals to handle their country. COINTELPRO is favored and the power-crazy people opressing others with their professions (like psychiatrists killing students and their carrers).
http://media.www.thespartandaily.com/media/storage/paper852/news/2008/04/28/News/Calling.Out.Upd.Sjsu-3352185.shtml
It seems Ms. Heather Cooper is popular and the related people had protesting about the incident. If you are interested to support to protest against the police officer who is a member of gang stalking at SJSU, please contact with her. Ms. Cooper may not be a TI, but we should show what the gang stalkers doing is wrong by supporting another victim of the stalkers. And if you are unfortunate to be a SJSU student, please show respect and support to Ms. Cooper and her protesters as they are doing something good for the university which I could not do while I was a student.

By the way, the following long part is what I will going to send to the ICC as the chronological incidents. If you want to know how things went from seeing broken rosary on Christmas to mobbing by the residents, read it. The videos about these incidents are available on YouTube and other video sharing sites.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

blem claiming activities. I added her picture in the evidence as well as the conversation above.
I visited near by Turkish restaurant and asked the clerk if he could help me to call police. He gave me the number 117 or 118. So, I asked around the customers if anyone could call police, then one family actually had a cell phone and helped to make a phone call. Then the Kanton Police from Lenzberg responded and they came to the outside of the restaurant. There were two police officers and I showed them the room. They told me to visit Aarau Stadt police since they were from different region. Actually they did not do anything including checking the finger prints.
February 28th 2008
The manager of the refugee residence did not show up. I found there were less people in Casa Torfeld I in morning. Also, I found a paper below of the official “Transfer” memo at the entrance. It says that,
“transfert
Gotto Miyoko
transfert in
Hospital for crazy
people (Japan)”
When I was using the photo copy machine, a couple showed up and started contacting me there. The machine was not working.
Near the post office, I saw the black people working on surveillance.
Later, I visited the Aarau Kanton library and saw some other gang stalking members who have been hanging out with the residents.
Because no one was at the manager's office, I stayed in Hotel Argauerhof in Aarau.
February 29th 2008
I went back to Casa Torfeld I in afternoon. The residents said that he was there. While I was asking around the residents, the Iraqi guy who threatened me with the electric screwdriver on February 20th showed up and started claiming me filming. At that time, he started the gesture of showing his cell phone with camera function. It was something that the residents and other gang stalking members working on as anchoring. Around 3:32 in the film, you can hear the Iraqi man talking with the German speaking man as if he thought him as the manager. They communicated in German just like other residents who were capable of speaking one of the Swiss official languages.
Mr. Thomas Kunz, the official manager of Casa Torfeld I, did not show up that day. Probably, these residents did not want me to film the evidence that no body was in the manager's office the day after someone vandalized my room.
I saw several Japanese speakers around Aarau train station in afternoon. It was the time when I tried to contact with other Japanese living in Switzerland for help in the social network website, mixi.jp.
March 2nd 2008
When I was going out around 4:30pm, I saw one resident stood at the street near the mailbox. He was just standing there and I mentioned him not to stalk me. Then Mr. Alpha showed up and they harassed me. While I was on my way to Aarau train station for Internet, they followed me and started to shout me “One Bottle” from behind. At first, Mr. Alpha was on the street, but somehow another man catch up and started harassing me with Mr. Alpha. The man said that he will take my bag, also he said that he will kill me (052.mpg 0:03) and gestured punching me. I filmed the people who stalked me after I complained them not to stalk me as stalking is a criminal action (In Switzerland, they recognized stalking as a crime in 2003.)
While I was at the Aarau train station for Internet, Mr. Absir, Mr. Alpha, and a Chinese refugee who used to live in Casa Torfeld I showed up. If you watch the film about how Mr. Alpha saying “Why don't you go to hospital?” you can see how these refugees are working together to claim me to have psychological problem as the result of their tactics.
Mr. Absir sat in the bench next to mine inside of Aarau train station drinking beer. He seemed nothing to with the train station and it was right after he and others from Casa Torfeld I showe up to harass me.
March 3rd 2008
When I was at Aarau train station at night, Mr. Absir, Mr. Alpha and others showed up and started harass me. Mr. Alpha said that “Shut up before I kill you” and asked me “Do you wanna have sex with me?” Mr. Alpha was trying to steal my water bottle from the grocery bag. Then two women showed up and tried to persuade me not to film them. However, one of them sat on the bench when Mr. Absir started harassing me. Thus, if you watch the film, you can see how they “boxed” me and trying to persuade me not to film their organized stalking and mobbing activities.
March 4th 2008
I saw 2 Tibetan men (one lived in Casa Torfeld I, and another was ex-classmate of German lesson) in Aarau Kanton library.
March 7th 2008
When I was in Aarau Kanton library, there was a man wearing Japanese logo T-shirt. It seemed the study area was occupied by the gang stalkers as there was only one place I could settle down.
March 8th 2008
There was a suspicious man standing outside of Casa Torfeld I with a typical gesture.
March 13th 2008
When I was in Aarau train station in afternoon, Mr. Absir came and sat next to me and started harassing me. He said that “Asyl kaput (asylum corrupt)” and asked me if I want to talk to his friend on his cell phone. At the beginning of the conversation, he said that I can take photos.
After he left, a man with a lap top PC sat next to me.
March 14th 2008
At Aarau Kanton library, I saw some people I have seen on my surveillance using PCs near the entrance. And at the place where I used to sit for past couple of days, someone had the same PC case as I have for anchoring.
March 15th 2008
When I visited Casa Torfeld II to check the names of the harassers visiting Aarau train station after somene vandalized my room at the end of February, they attacked me from the behind. During that period since the vandalism, “David” the new manager was in Casa Torfeld I, but he did not know the names of these harassers nor he did not even wanted to do anything about the issue. But the most of the time, the manager's office was closed and no body was there.
I took the pictures of the residents' names as there was no manager in Casa Torfeld II because it was Saturday. I needed the name of the harasser for the purpose to contact with the lawyer on next Monday.
First, Mr. Absir showed up then he left the building and calling someone on his cell phone. I walked into the ground floor of the building and took the pictures of the name tags. After I finished filming, Mr. Absir came back to the room with Mr. Alpha and then Mr. Absir threw an empty pet bottle to my head from the behind while I was attempting to open the door to the entrance. I was a bit angry and turned my camera for recording and threw the pet bottle toward the middle of our distance on the hallway. At that point, another resident opened the door and was observing the scene. I then try to exit the place when Mr. Alpha assaulted me from the behind when I was opening the door. He either hit me or kicked me so hard that I was almost fall down. That incident actually damaged my laptop and I figured out the damage when I visited Aarau train station.
When I was uploading the information to Internet outside of Aarau Stadt Police, Mr. Absir and the neighbor who owns Daihastsu USV living on Gartensweg 19 showed up and started harass me.
Because of the damage on my property, I visited Aarau Stadt Police in front of the train station. Last time I visited there to report the issue about the vandalism in my room, the police officer at the counter said that they could not do because it was not my property. The things seemed to be damaged was my bed and which is part of Casa Torfeld I owned by the government or Kanton (I assume). This time, the officer told me that I must visit Kanton Police instead of Stadt one because it was the issue of refugees.
Then I visited the Kanton police in Aarau and talked with Mr. Gfr. Benjamin Finsterwald. He told me that I have to contact with the manager of Casa Torfeld I before filing the case. He also told me like Stadt police officer said that I have to visit the police station with the manager. At that point, there was no “official” manager in Casa Torfeld I. When I explained him that the ex-manager, Mr. Thomas Kunz, left the place since the middle of February, Mr. Finsterwald said that Mr. Kunz would return to the job and I would meet him on Monday. When I asked him that if I can file the case, he said I must contact with the manager first. So far, the vandalism of my room was not filed because of the same problem I had.
I stayed in Hotel Aarauerhof till Monday morning.
March 17th 2008
On my way to Aarau city center, I saw Mr. Absir passed by on black Daihatsu neighbor's car.
I visited the lawyer's office with a Japanese Swiss translator at 3pm. At that time, the lawyer, Mr. Ralph Schiltknecht, said that the police must file the case when I visited there at the first time. The translator actually helped me to make sure that Kanton Police is responsible for refugee issues than the Stadt ones. The lawyer called the police and told me that I could visit there to file the report.
I revisited Kanton Police department in Aarau and talked with Ms. Graf Moreana and several others. The translator, Yoshiko Bannwart, helped me the communication with the police officers. However, I could explain the situation to Ms. Graf Morena as she understand English. I signed several papers but Ms. Graf Morena told me that I have to use non-Chinese character one as they cannot read my signature. I did not receive any copy of the incident. Also, at that time, the police told me that they cannot protect me once I leave the police department nor went back to Casa Torfeld I, where I have no way to call police.
I asked Ms. Graf Morana that if there is any way to call police when another incident happens at Casa Torfeld I, she told me that they supposed to have phone for the refugees. Actually, the phone in inside of the manager's office and it was closed most of the time after the vandalism. They have buttons for fire and amburance at the entrance in front of the manger's office, but there is no way to contact police. Also, it was funny that the local police officers from Buchs AG had been visiting Casa Torfeld I and were talking with Mr. Thomas Kunz and other residents quite often before I started filming their activities. They did not even visit the place after the vandalism of my room. Most of the residents of Casa Torfeld I and Casa Torfeld II seemed to own at least one cell phone, but no body seemed to rend me one in case of another assault or other crimes as they were working together for such activities against me.
March 19th 2008
When I was in Aarau train station, the neighbor living in the ground floor of the apartment on Gartensweg 19, Buchs AG, and the Iraqi man who harassed me with Italian speaking woman came. They were talking at the counter to travel to Lenzburg, but later they were walking around. The neighbor often stayed in the lounge of Casa Torfeld I. I think the video about this incident was a good example of how these harassers are connected.
March 20th 2008
When I was in Aarau train station, the residents of Casa Torfeld I showed up and started talking with the clerk. They actually stood in front of me and asking questions there for more than 5 minutes. Like the day before, they just showed up to where I was and started working on small skit for sensitizing me. One of them is Anita? from Columbia and she is a part of Moreno family who lived in the room above of mine at Casa Torfeld I.
March 22nd 2008
When I was eating my dinner at kitchen of Casa Torfeld I, Mr. Alpha showed up and harassed me there. Then he just walked away when I turned on my camera. He moved to Casa Torfeld II about the end of February or so.
Around that period, the residents have been engaged in playing football outside and often the ball was hit on the building wall. They were playing football up to 10pm at night. I think that was another example of how to sensitize the victim by the noise.
March 25th 2008
When I was in Aarau train station, I saw some people studying there. The day before was someone with Russian newspaper. Then a man with laptop showed up for NLP anchoring. I have seen the use of similar materials for psychological abuse on sensitization quite often.
March 29th 2008
When I was using Internet in Aarau train station, I saw three police officers showed up and contacted with clerks at the counter. Later, I found them on the train which I took to check the room for rent in another city.
March 30th 2008
The woman often showed up in the shower room came to the kitchen. I am not sure if she lives in Casa Torfeld I or not, but she sometimes came to the place to use the facility.
While I was eating, a woman started cleaning the kitchen in front of me. A good example of how the gang stalkers use cleaning for the psychological sensitization.
March 31st 2008
I met one of the woman who stayed in Casa Torfeld I on my way to COOP in Buchs AG.
April 1st 2008
When I was cooking in the kitchen. The resident including the Sli Lankan refugee living in room 3 showed up and one of them turned off the oven I was using. When I asked them why they did so, they said that the oven was not cleaned and mentioned about the smell. One of them came back to check the oven later while I was baking the pizza. After that, they all left the scene and was not in the lounge neither. Another example of “cleaning” NLP anchoring and the mobbing by the residents.
The kids in Casa Torfeld I were holding mops outside as if for “cleaning” NLP anchoring.
In Aarau Kanton library, there were Asian couple were on surveillance. I have seen them several occasion on the road, so I recognized them quite easily.
April 2nd 2008
When I was using Internet outside of Aarau train station. Mr. Absir came and started shouting slanders such as “mother fucker.” He later said “I take your computer.” That happened in the public.
April 4th 2008
I saw the same people I saw in the library standing outside of the building. Near the entrance, there was the Afghanistan ex-resident of Casa Torfeld I using the computer. Since I started using the library, I quite often saw the residents and ex-residents of the refugee residence there including the Tibetan man. Later, the Afghanistan man shouted from outside of the window why I was taking picture, then he left the scene.
Then three black men including the ex-resident of Casa Torfeld I who is a friend of Mr. Absir showed up in the room where I was using Internet in the library. They sat on the sofa as if to facing me. Then one them started taking picture using a new camera. It is just impossible if they are not reacting to what happened to the Afghanistan man. While the black men were at the library, two other men came and sat at the table I was using and started talking loudly.
April 5th 2008
The neighbor living in Gartensweg 19 Buchs AG and was often found in the lounge of Casa Torfeld I came to McDonald's in Aarau. He and two kids settled down pretty close to where I sat.
When I settled down to the sheet about 2 pm, the place was quite crowded, but the first film can show how the neighbor came right after I settled down for my late lunch there. A good example of stalking happened by the community members in Buchs AG.
April 8th 2008
When I was leaving Casa Torfeld I, I heard Mr. Alpha was somehow there. Nothing happened after I reported the incidents to the police, but they actually increase of harassment.
April 9th 2008
The bold resident of Casa Toreld I was walking with the German speaking man who used to live in the refugee residence.
April 12th 2008
When I was in Aarau train station, Tibetans came in for the surveillance. I have seen some from their connection with the Tibetans who became my classmate at the Caritas free German lesson which some Casa Torfeld I resident showed up also. Later, the Tiben man who was my classmate sat next to me on the bench.
April 13th 2008
While I was on may way, I saw the friend of Mr. Absir. He shouted me “one bottle,” so I filmed him and complained about what they are doing.
Around 10pm at night, I saw some new people talking at the entrance. I filmed their activities as they seemed suspicious. One of the man hold the oil bottle for NLP anchoring.
After I went to bathroom, I saw the same man standing at the entrance and showing the gesture of “picking up with the cleaning device” toward me. I was somewhat offended and I started the argument of what they do. As I stated in the film, I hope you receive the video for the purpose of filming this mobbing evidence!!!
April 14th 2008
When I headed to the shower room in the basement, I saw Alis cleaning the place using the gabage can to spread the water. She told me that I could use the shower. I am not sure how many people will see the situation as an offense but that was enough for me from what happened the night before at the entrance. She just continued cleaning the shower room for a while. This time, there was a man watching the cleaning schedule and Arcos Ordonez Alis Mary (Rm #22) was cleaning the right place.
When I was walking on the street, two men contacted me saying “china.” Probably these local people wanted to harass me with that “Free Tibet Protesting” by claiming me as Chinese. There are Chinese and Tibetan refugees working in their gang stalking.
More I was offended, more started I to film each incidents. Probably that is what the residents wanted to claim for what they were doing in groups. They seemed not to be offended of my filming of my activities because the Kanton police did not even do anything to Mr. Alpha nor Mr. Absir.
At the train station, I saw some gang stalkers there. Also, at Aarau Kanton library, one of the black men who were on surveillance there sat on the sofa like the last time when three of them took picture there. He walked to the outside but sat on the bench behind of me.
At night, some people were shouting outside. The residents of Casa Torfeld I seemed not like me reading Rouge State loud.
April 16th 2008
When I was in Aarau train station, I saw the Afghanistan ex-resident standing. I started filming him just like when I saw him in Aarau kanton library. He showed up like in the library and asked me why I was taking picture. I answered him I do not want to be stalked. Then he said “fuck you” and left the scene while making the gesture of pointing middle finger up. The resident, neighbors, and others I saw at Casa Torfeld I came to Aarau train station so frequently while I was there.
April 17th 2008
Mr. Absir showed up in Aarau transtation while he held a small kid. I am not sure where he got the child but it is possible that he wanted to claim me filming the girl he held for his claim on me as pedophilia or child molester that often the gang stalkers use for religious people.
After Mr. Absir left the station, a man showed up with a camcorder and started filming the hallway.
April 18th 2008
I found that the place where I was studying in Aarau Kanton library was occupied by the people. Also, I saw the same Asian man who was have been on my surveillance with others like the residents from Casa Torfeld I there. (He is the one who wore “Kaminari-Okoshi” yellow T-shirt on street later.)
April 21st 2008
The new resident opened my door and left. It was probably for interrupting me as well as for the pressure on insecurity.
April 24th 2008
When I was trying to take shower in the shower room, Hindi (the Room 8 and a friend of Mr. Absir) came to the shower room and started brushing her teeth. “Brushing her teeth” is a type of NLP anchoring the gang stalkers use since last year.
The new resident of Casa Torfeld I opened my room door suddenly and left without words.
April 25th 2008
When I checked an apartment room for rent in Wettingen and went back to Aarau train station, I saw the man who harassed me with Mr. Alpha and Mr. Absir stood at the platform. I saw him outside of my train window while I was filming the view from the train.
May 3rd 2008
I saw the Asian man who was on my surveillance at Aarau Kanton library wearing “Kaminari-Okoshi” yellow T-shirt on street. I saw the same T-shirt at Caritas German lesson, but another Asian man wore it. It seems these harassment groups have the pool of materials.
May 6th 2008
When I went out for dinner at the Turkish restaurant, I saw a Japanese-looking Asian man in there. I filmed him as I learned that some Japanese and other Asians have been working for organized stalking.
When I was in Aarau train station, a man with a camera showed up and started taking pictures right after I did in the exact spot where he stood later.
May 8th 2008
When I was leaving Casa Torfeld I, I saw bunch of the harassers standing near the entrance. If you watched the videos, you can see these are the ones who worked in mobbing and stalked me to Aarau train station or harassed me at the kitchen.
When I was eating my dinner at COOP restaurant, I saw the Asian man came to the restaurant and sat near me. He was in the Turkish restaurant where I had dinner two days ago.
When I walked back to near Casa Torfeld II, the strangers walked out from the building said “one bottle” to me. The Afghanistan ex-resident was in the lounge and when he noticed me filming him, he showed up and started asking me why I take picture. Through everything from the vandalism, assaults, and others, these criminals do not understand what they do in group is “MOBBING” and giving psychological and physical damage towards the victim, me. I think the people living in democratic countries should have rights to protect own properties and own rights.
Conclusion:
If Swiss kanton police is involved in these residents and neighbors' mobbing, then it would be a violation of Article 25 Section 2 and 3 of the Swiss Constitution. Because the police cannot do against these local “mental problem claiming” and stalking groups, I think it is good to expose what they do to warn others not to involved in mobbing.
The damage of PC was about 1,800 CHF, and that was done by Mr. Mara Alpha, the Guinean refugee moved to Casa Torfeld II on Gartensweg 19, Buchs AG. The Kanton police officers in Aarau said that the refugees are too poor to pay the compensation. If the Swiss political party, SVP, stressing to expel the foreigners who are involved in crimes, then I think I can prove that there are some refugees working on criminal activities and are actually protected by the police.
When I moved out from Casa Torfeld I, Mr. Abkar Dalow Absir moved in to the apartment on Gartensweg 19, across from Casa Torfeld I. The apartment finished the remodeling of the first floor, so it seems the gang stalkers actually get their rewards for their dirty works. I am not sure what they actually achieved by damaging my PC and harassing me to claim me as mentally ill by the neighborhood level group, but this is what really happened and that is what I studied using the techniques I learned in my anthropological study.

0 comments: