10 June, 2008

EURO 2008

I have been too busy spending so much time watching EURO 2008. Well, it is in French, so I am making a good excuse for leaning one of the official languages while I watch the matches.
I am a big fan of German and Croatian national teams. Say, I can not believe they will have the match once again like in the World Cup 2006.
Yesterday's Italiy was a bit awkward, but I liked the first goal by the Netherlands. That was just impossible for the goalkeeper to catch it.

The funny thing is the teams that wears the same uniforms like the mascots Trix and Flix lost their first match. It was just a good joke for the people drinking in Knaipe after they left the sports bars. Say, the red and white color is used for the simbol of the mascots and Poland, Switzerland, Austria lost their first game. What a tornament...

France and Germany are doing good as usual, and they have no serious injury of the players. The Netherlands would be pretty good in shape this time. Now there is a match of Sweden vs. Greece going on. If you wanna join me watching the European football games for free, click the website below. Do not forget to BYOB and a pack of Pretzels or Bretzels!!!
http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSect=500011&bcid=590333

0 comments: