26 June, 2008

Here is the leak about Wikileaks!!!

Few weeks ago, I decided to send information to the Wikileaks. What I did was just fowarded the mails I wrote or received from the people I contacted about SJSU harassment. I got two replies from the editor (or editors?). It was funny that they decided to leak my information and said so in the first reply. Then an hour or so, they again wrote me back to claim me having schizophrenia. Well, I think situation is very similar to what happens to the gang stalking victims even with the concrete documents or the evidences.

I wrote them back a short reply asking them if they know the difference of schizophrenia and psychiatric injury. When I was visiting the gnositc church in Palo Alto, I was contacted with the gang stalking couple, John Edwards and his wife living in Mountain View, CA. At that time, John told me that he knows a guy own a website for free publication in Santa Cruz. He said that they are for freedom of speach. How about Wikileaks? I know that Chinese dissidents often traveled to the US for medical problems. I am not sure how much leaks they can do from the United States when I leak the issue about the US. Moreover, Chinese immigrants are the part of my stalking members at San Jose area.

How do I figure out their second letter stinky? That is easy. They know how to reply and how to explain the mental condition without giving any professional explanation about psychology or pychiatry. I decided to make a film from the linguistic student talking about the German spy issue and put their reply at the end. Say, that would bring much attention for the conspiracy theory, isn't it?

Here is the replies. Please notice the time they sent and how they changed their point of view so soon. One hour is enough for the gang stalkers to contact them and pursade them to drop the issue. For the victims of gang stalking, we all know how people start turn down against what the victims say.

///////////////////////////////
1st reply:
Re: Fw: RE: Your Case
Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:46 PM
From:
"editor@sunshinepress.org" editor@sunshinepress.org
To:
xxxx@xxx.com
Cc:
editor@sunshinepress.org

Hi Goto. We just do leaked confidential docs and recordings. Do you have some?Best wishes,Editor

///////////////////////////////
2nd reply:
Re: Fw: Re: German Spy matter (Update)
Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:54 PM
From:
"editor@sunshinepress.org"
To:
xxxx@xxxx.xxx
Cc:
editor@sunshinepress.org

Dear Miyoko Goto,You seem (from your writing) to have some type of schizophrenia. That said, there's no doubt, like many people who have mental problems, you've been treated poorly as well. Unfortunately we can't work how much of what you're saying is a result of your psychological state and how much is as a result of reality. For that reason, I'd suggest fixing your psychological state first. Perhaps go sailing? Do something completely different and physical for a while and then com back to us.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:26:09PM +0100,

miyokogoto@xxxxx.com wrote:> This is what I supposed to be received on October 16th 2006. > When I was heading to Dr. Meniketti's class on 6pm that day, Dr. English-Lueck asked me to have a small talk in her office, and then I was handcuffed by the SJSU UPD and was sent to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Services. The police officers said that I was suicidal and dangerous to others.> > At the SCVMCPS, the psychiatrist said that I supposed to stop making gossip of Dr. Weiss. And the cause stalkers there in the lobby were talking about my mental health record would prevent the law suit against the university. Moreover, the security guard took my 10-beads rosary as it would harm myself! > > Thanks,> Miyoko Goto

0 comments: