12 June, 2008

stormyguy110 @ YouTube

I posted a message from a Japanese Schizophrenie who thought me having the same mental problem as him. If he is really a Schzophrenie, then I can believe that he had a delusion to believe me having mental problem, ha-ha! Without a detailed psychoanalysis, it is impossible to claim someone for mental problem. Of cause, if people are from 'communist and other countries under strict dictorship,' anyone can be claimed for the favor of the dictator. Can we add the US for such after the Iraq's WMD was just a myth? So, I decided to post another good example of the writings of gang stalking member here. Unlike last time, I can explain it in English.

Suisse lost today's match, so I guess it is time to get back to my work helping others. They did pretty good defense while Alexander Frei was off for the injury on the first match. The weather was good for Sussie as the ground was wet enough for unpredictable play. Tomorrow would be a good day. I am hoping that Croatia does just as good as France for the match with Deutschland. Their strategy is good for defence, and Deutschland is doing well with everyone in their shapes.

The below is taken from the comment on my YouTube posting, Anthoropologist Lover Scandal.
The interesting thing is that this person try to turn down whatever he or she can think of. And the movie is only about SJSU lover thing with the ending comes with the information about CIA hiring SJSU students. The name, "stomyguy110," seems also an anchoring for me. 1. I have an email account with "tempest" (from the Shakespeare). 2. 110 is the number for Police Station in Japan. But checking the date s/he joined, it is easier to think someone asked him or her to do the job. I have seen someone driving Russian Embasy licence plate car to check me out in front of their consurate general in SF, so I guess they can ask common folks for favors comparing to that one.

stormyguy110 seems to believe the people blieving Christianity is retarded and trying to conclude me for mental problem and suggesting me to visit hospital. Yeah, American mental hospital thinks Christianity as a part of mental problem. I guess that is the reason why Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Services took my 10-beads rosary away when Sgt. John Laws' companion sent me there. Well, I should not make jokes from the beginning. This is a good example to show how perps are trained to deny everything about the TI. I have another good one to share from another stranger on YouTube. I hope "returding" means for the people who cannot understand the complexity of human being. Ignorance is a good symptom of returding as it will cut off anything possible for evolution and change. If stormyguy110 thinks the Pope retarded, then I would prefer to stand to be thought as returded with other Christian saints and Jesus himself.

Anyway, I was not sure if he claimed me for being Christian to make the judgement on retarding and watching 300+ videos to think me being mentally ill. There is a big gap between claiming someone as "retarded" and "mentally ill." Moreover, is someone is crazy, the judgement must be done from the concept of DSM IV. The bad example is Dr. Peter Newsom at El Camino Hospital concluding me having delusion to be German spy after I talked about LING101 student taking Dr. Kelly Glover's class harassed me as such. Too bad the folks including the one I took Dr. Sams American Literature class talking about it on my recording.. It is on my list to share on the video later. And I think the retardity is something related with IQ rather than someone's belief system. You can find the definition and analysis on even in the introduction level psychology textobook. If you know these things, I think you can enjoy the following copy of the comment on my video. If I have over 130 IQ score, should I say people below it "retarded" based on me as the mediam?
//////////////////////////////////////////////

stormguy110 (1 month ago) Show Hide
0 Marked as spam
Reply
What a deluded person you are??San Jose state fired you because you're a dummy. And now you're making a retarded false accusations.And fuck your IMAGINARY god. Christianity is forced upon Asian people. You got to be retarded!

gangstalkingwatcher (1 month ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply
SJSU kicked me out after send me to mental hospital, and they the Judicial affairs office tried to arange a testimony by the students after that. They just want to make me a scapegoat for everything and hide the scandal. The professor teaching the study of humanity are not respecting it, you see.Did I talk anything about Christianity in the video? I know perps hate me being Christian and read Bible. I don't care stalkers' cults warship money instead of God.

stormguy110 (1 month ago) Show Hide
0 Marked as spam
Reply
I just watched almost all of your videos, and i conclude that you have some kind of mental illness. Again, i'm not trying to offend you, I mean all of us get sick at some time. Anyways, I think you should seek immediate help from doctors.

gangstalkingwatcher (1 month ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply
So how many "hours" did you spend wathcing my over 300 videos? If you really do so to make a conclusion to believe me having mental problem, I suggest you to pay avisit to the hospital first as I believe you have "obsession problem."Stalkers often have obsession problems and cannot control themselves to keep normal distance from the target.

0 comments: