22 June, 2008

What kind of mental problem the gang stalking victiom would get?

I have less time for doing research on gang stalking and related issues like the NWO, but I think the problem should be easy to determine. COINTELPRO started in the 60s in last century. China's revolutionary-countermeasure program is also started in last century. Say, this is a political aspect of the problem, but such programs should be illegal in democratic nations where individuals have rights to be free from any kinds of discrimination and unleasnable threats.

I am doing fine as I got out the refugee residence where everyone were working for the surveillance and harassment against me. Now, I can manage my time to make a schedule for what to study on that day, and have less worry about my stuffs being damaged. It was just insane to stay in the place where no key after someone vandalized my room and were stalking me almost everyday to the library and Aarau train station. I am not sure if they are really hired by the police to work on bullying. But as the outcome of what happened after I contacted with police, I think that would be a reasonable explanation.

While I was doing research on bullying and the relationship with cyberbullying, I found a useful web page. There is a chart to show the differences of mental illness and Hypervigilance or the psychiatric injury. They discusses what makes psychiatric injury (mental injury compare to physical one) different from paranoia. Gang stalking victims are often claimed as mentally ill. So, this chart would bring the people some insight to see how the victims received mental problem from particular people, stalking bullies, rather than they developed the illness personally.

So, if the stalking victims would have "phychiatric injuries" as the result of mobbing and bullying by the stalkers, the psychiatrist who cannot understand "psychiatric injuries" would end up in medical malpractice. Then, who would have chance to investigate "psychiatric injuries?" Police will not do so as they might be on the side of harasser or. Private Investigators would cost a lot and they would be good friends of the local corrupted police department. Then, who will take care bullying victims? There are some websites and NGOs helping victims of bullying and mobbing. Some are specialized in workplace or school mobbing or bullying. These place might be an alternatives for the stalking victims to get help since bullying often includes stalking to control the victims life and try to continue threatening him or her as much as possible.

The correct explanation of gang stalking victims' mental problem (if any) must be called as "phychiatric injury."

Now, let me go back to watch the Spain-Italy match. They are doing pretty good. Last two matches were long enough, one ended after the penalties and the another one after the extra time. I am trying to increase my endurance while watching the game :)

0 comments: