29 June, 2012

Damage on my leather bag.

So far, I got some small tampering damages in my stuffs. I found my leather bag which I have been using for few years since I was in California got damage. I just found it today as I needed to pack something up. Last time I used it was about few weeks ago. At that time, I got V2K perps talking about damaging the leather bag as it is functional.

What kind of damages I got here? One camera with no functioning memory stick slot, one camera which I usually use with not functioning And one occasion someone put pee in my water bottle. It was smelled like urine and I just gave it back to somewhere in another bottle. I did not check my another computer, but it would be broken as that is what V2K perps said. I don't really see why they want to harass me this much while I was away for pilgrim and other issues. Maybe, they just love to harass someone who is Christian. I just got people who are not really Catholic here while I am away from the Church for the mass or other things.

I guess these are the real damages done by the COINTELPRO in this country. I guess I'm not getting killed so far or sent to the concentration camp like in the Nazis era. I guess they are just a bad mafia guys mentioning about Israel relationship with them. Some says about the Korean secret police and such and I got some suspicious Japanese people as well. Tell me why the local police won't take these damages typical of gang stalking as a serious matter from the Neo-Nazi or other extremist groups who are perhaps capable of 'pull down' buildings like WTC in New York? Since they don't make anything to do with these people, I make the new Stasi 2.0 list for the new victims of them. These gang stalkers take out the people who they don't like in the community, so it would be suited to call it Stasi 2.0 than local 'delusional community watch' terrorists.

The Japanese V2K perps are saying that they want to make me go back to Japan so that I can be used as a specimen for the local university. I guess, that is how the Microwave hearing start to the people abroad and they might be gang stalked for the claim of the mental disease, so that they would be used for the human experiment in their own country. Japan got some in the past and still some experiments going on under the funding of the US Army in the mental hospitals.

Notice the part the zippers rail got separated. It got some strings cut under it and the strings are missing. Guess what? It's not a natural cause. If it is done by a loose string, then the string should be remained on the bag as well. I got my suitcase damaged as well. I think these zipper damages are done as a typical issues. My suitcase at 4U Hostel in München got damage with 3 parts got strings cut, and the side was open. The guy at the reception rejected to contact a police and I filmed that part as the 4U Hostel got many perps working. I should make the skit list there like the number of how many people wearing 


Oh, yeah, there were a Kyrgyzstan girl working at the German Embassy in Moscow and was flirting me with a Swiss girl in München. I knew some diplomats in other land, but they did not do anything like a skit at all when I was with them. The Kyrgyzstan girl is a Muslim and was just an assistant. When she asked me to write about her name in Japanese, I added Arabic to check her knowledge and she seemed not to know it. Then later I met a woman from Egypt who speaks both Egyptian colloquial and MSA. I do know both language as I traveled and made the pilgrims in the area where are famous in the Bible and of the Holy Family. I could study better if I could remember Coptic better like when I studied a bit before I got gang stalked in California. Well, I could not do that part in the Coptic Cairo. I hate the local perps and sometimes the V2K perps trying to make up the claim of me of Muslim. These V2K perps said that the Russian girl is actually a Chinese. I think sometimes the V2K perps know much of the environment as they can speak up someone's name in the nickname often used by her friend and which was unknown to me before I found out who was talking like that. By the way, I found out the ex-assistant of the German Embassy was perp because she did a mirroring skit sometimes. One occasion, she sat in front of me and with a sunglass while I had it with me and eating a chewing gum. Then she took out a chewing gum and started eating. She borrowed the sunglass from a guy in the room. Who wanna do something like that? That is known as the mirroring for the Targeted Individuals. The Swiss girl part was funny as the V2K perps were making a joke of "an empty piggy bank" later and I got enough study from her cooperation on the flirting skits. I fed her some chocolates for the beads-giving method in the anthropological studies. She loved drinking milk chocolate often, but I hope it helped to add some extra grams to increase the national chocolate consumption rate for the Swiss people. It was funny to see her negligee thing few days after the V2K perps talking about it. That one was the best skit ever happened to me with the "temporary available" legend. I got something fishy going on there and I got more information of how they changed things around. A complete example of how perps can change any rules or policies. Now I can tell I got benefit from the business intelligence to push up another company better looking.

0 comments: