26 June, 2012

I found the culprit of stealing my fountain pen yesterday.

I was studying in the library like yesterday. Today, there were only 3 people in the study room. I found a man reading the small book with vertical format - a typical Japanese book. He looked like a bit ugly and flat-faced. Then an Indian-looking woman came and she started communicating with me a bit. I ignored her as she got books similar to what I was reading these days. I thought it was a typical anchoring and trying to make a friendship with their interest. So, I ignored her and later said "A perp" when she was away. She was in the room yesterday, and I went to use the copy machine in another room for about few minutes, she might be in that room as well. Now, I think I got the possible culprit of my fountain pen thief!!! It cost me about 120CHF and today I had to buy a new one around 250CHF. What a waste of money. Now I'm really motivated to fight back with my new, heavier, larger, cooler, and more expensive one than before. I decided to keep it in the box, so that it won't be missing so easily. A new pen is always nice as it makes me to motivate to write more with my hand.

I filmed them as they seemed really suspicious. Probably, they are the gang stalkers as there is no way to find so many Japanese perps or someone with the similar book around while only 3 people in the room for few hours. After the man left, I saw another Asian man showed up and settled in different desk. It was quiet today. I wonder if these perps are to make rapport with me for their items like the same book or Japanese books. I'm just observing these strange people and strange life. I'm curious how the Indian-looking woman would be around again for her interest. I'm sure she would be pissed if I record what she is doing in the chronological order.

Perhaps, I can draw some graphical information of what happened to me in past few months. That's a traditional way of record keeping for the ethnography. I got some Mosad guys info and some police recruited ones. Oh, there is a ex-embassy employee who was actively engaged in the gang stalking here. I'm happy to share her background for the ethnic knowledge of her country and the current political issues around here and there. I studied her country in my Anthro class and read some activist groups in Japan or in the US. Now, who knows much benefit from knowing something like that? I'm a whistlebrower exposing the real CIA people before. As long as they don't harass me, I won't do anything, you know... And it's my job to share such info as a real activist for the minorities.

And I would add the entry about the artifiical ADHD and how non-police-friend students are systematically fail in their classes from misfortunes and other personal issues. I think it's pretty common for some students as they got no time to get focused on the study. The important factor is not to let the student to do preview and review. This part can be prevented by the subliminal message sending like V2K to make the one to find something else to do to postpone it. Also to write a summary of what the one learned. The electronic harassment like high-pitched ultrasound hearing can keep the one not to be able to concentrate on the reading or even to get enough sleep at night. I'm sure more students in the US got such things to be failed early in the community colleges in order to make certain people to take the class again for the school to make more money.

0 comments: