24 June, 2012

How to find the Al Qaida members using the New Phonenix Program?

The US Army got brain jacking techniques and rat's brain controlling airplanes for bombing. In such era, how to find Al Qaida members. Al Qaida is known as the CIA-based face extremist groups, and only some times the name showed up after 911 as the terrorist organization with some retarded youth caught in the FBI plots of recruiting the people who are potentially dangerous. There were some caught around the world with such bombing plans offered by the police/FBI informants.

I got some Muslims around these days. And now I figured out some more of how the local cops getting funding for the surveillance and drinking beers. If the target is not a Muslim and if they want to make the one to act like a Muslim terrorist, they might use the sub vocalcode jacking to make up the internal speech to speak up in the brain like "Wir sind Al-Kaida" or "We are Al Qaida." You know the trick, the NSA got remote neural monitoring (RNM) to check the brainwaves of anyone in US or in Europe. And some foreign intelligence cooperation, the local cops and the FBI can use the same technique remotely. This is the perfect example of how to make up someone as dangerous and getting the funding from the Pentagon or the local security fundings. The sub-vocal code reading is already developed by NASA and DOD got more technology about it.

Also, to check the interest in the bombings, the brain jacking might include the image sending like throwing the bomb around and let the subject to catch the one and the bomb explode. This is like the image just like how the airports in Israel can send the subliminal image of the Osama Bin Ladin to check the mind of the passengers.

If I'm telling the real program, then I suppose someone would be pissed but I'm glad that my exposure tell the truth of misuse of the program. I'm Catholic and I got nothing to do with Islams which is a sexist religion nothing good for females (from my point of view).  

I wonder if the Japanese Embassies got some lists like Muslims and they made up a mistake of me listed as a Muslim. I know the evil FBI can do something like that to add me in Muslim Index for harassing me as I got problem with their CIA friends in SJSU before. I just got some atheists, jews, and Muslims around for the gang stalking these days. Indeed, they might be interested for harassing me as I'm a Christian, good target for the local extremist groups engaged in the different religions.

I think people should not get along with Muslims as they might be working for the FBI and trying to recruit/make false witness on the bounty hunting to find the Muslim extremists. They don't care if the person is non-Muslim, then they can simply use the one to get money from the local cops. You know the trick, right?

0 comments: