17 June, 2012

How to make a gay-bomb?

I was busy this weekend traveling across two countries. I found V2K or EH seems to be not effective in Austria. It was a bit funny to see how I did not hear the hum like the hauling of the speaker. It could be because the gang stalkers could not track me down across the country so fast. Normally, the EH and other strange things would happen more clearly after moving to somewhere and settle down for few days. And at that point, the Targeted Individual would see some police officers hanging around in the hotel where he lives. I found it as the pattern, but I don't really see what NSA is doing with the remote neural monitoring (RNM). It's possible the gang stalkers would be using such technology shared by the FBI and local extremists, economic hitmen.

I recently found the mechanism of how to make a gay bomb. It's a famous peace prize winner invention, so I don't really know how much effective my theory is in the battle fields. My study is based on EH and the perps around me. Well, my first experience of such strange thing was with Dr. Weiss at SJSU, and recently I got another incident, which gave me better understanding of the strategies. The both incidents were much similar to me in the retrospect; it got others involved in the sex-appeal by the subject, and more of the information is shared in my posting about how to make someone fall in love artificially. The only difference is that how to make someone to accept the same gender as the subject of love. It's more like the persuasion through the subliminal effects to make the target to accept the thought inductions in the theoretical level. However, the persuasion don't work to make the actual move from the target as long as the one is not a moron to do whatever someone says and has own critical thinking and the long term view of one's action with responsibility. For the armies, I think they would simply use the neuro stimulation to increase the effect of sexual desire, which is not used against the civilians.

No pain, no gain. I got more information to share, but the fun part would be for the end of this month.
You would have fun more than the 6th episode of American Horror Story, which I was enjoying to watch with the satellite TV in Bosnia. Who would be the one to knock everyone down with the mighty pen? That's the job of the activists and writers. I would add more strategies of organized crimes in schools and workplaces. No one knows how much information I corrected through my gifted anthropology skills. If you are part of it, I hope you enjoy my joke with the sitcom! The most parts are already shared chronologically at Peace Pink and some TI groups. :D

0 comments: