20 June, 2012

Korean-Japanese groups showed up

I was studying in the study room like yesterday. Today, I found the tables filled up with people. I only found a seat where I sat and on the same table got a woman like yesterday. Yesterday was a white woman and today was Asian woman. From her digital dictionary with Chinese characters on it, I guessed her as Chinese speaker.

I tried to settle down in another place and found two guys talking in something wich "che or nida" sounds, so I thought them Koreans. Later they were talking in Japanese a bit. I don't know why they changed their speaking language, but it was obvious to think they needed talk about Japan and Sushi later. I was doing my business in the same room and later a woman came and started talking with them. The gang stalkers are often have friends and know everyone cooperating in the group stalking, so I guessed these men are highly likely to be the gang stalkers. They were talking about Sushi a bit. How many Japanese speakers in a small room? It sounded not randomly happened. My guess is that the local police cooperating the Japanese police would be capable to make such COINTELPRO PSYOP. It's the same everywhere. I can just record the conversation and how many times the same topics showed up by the people near me. Actually, I moved to another place and encountered two men speaking in Spanish engaged in Sushi topic and then later talked about Tortilla. Eat Sushi and die from Cesium in the seaweed part, which is made in Korea or Japan! Who wants to eat something potentially dangerous with hot nuclear particles?

To make things more funny, I found two other people, a tall Asian guy with a large mole on his left cheek and a middle age woman talking in Japanese. So far, I got 4 Japanese speakers around me today in the same place. It's quite a lot don't you think? I hope they are not Soka-Gakkai people like I was stalked in somewhere like Frankfurt. Fortunately,  I got their talking recorded for the evidence. The woman was talking about traveling to Barcelona, which reminded me of Spain-Croatia game I watched.

As from my past experiences, I don't talk with Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese as long as the conversation is necessary. So, if they start talking with me, I will record it. I wonder if I got a good opportunity to study these Korean-Japanese people. No pain, no gain. I would act like a researcher with social science knowledge. I can share the recording later as soon as I figure out they are perps with more concrete evidences. And if these Korean speaking Japanese are working for the gang stalking, it would be a good evidences of how the Korean-Japanese are working for the black jobs in Japan under the command of Public Safety officials or the Japanese police which are under the umbrella of the CIA/FBI. These organizations train Japanese officers. It's fun to expose the informants who are engage in the crimes around the world.

Today, I attended the local church. This one is quite large but more easy to hear the V2K than other church. I don't know if the security people are participating with such devices like how activists in Greenham Common got strange diseases. You know, that kind of things would happen under the military experience on the civilians for the security reason and human experiments. I got subliminal message like "you want to become a leader of a religion?" in Japanese V2K voices while I was praying in the church. And they mentioned the recent incident of how the sheeps showed up and followed me and a sister from the church I visited when we were walking together in the country-side road. And the voice was persuading like "you could become one." I know that is not the real spiritual one, so I made fun of that. It's just the microwave hearing or ultrasonic sound via Cohealla implants. The voice was much like persuading using the example of St. Francis and how he was liked by animals. Well, in my case, I'm exile and I have no interest on people while I've been surrounded by the organized criminals on surveillance. Who wants to look for the social status while the one is under the surveillance by the mobs? I don't have anyone to trust at all. So, I thought back like I would rather write a prayer like St. Francis instead.

During the rosary prayer, I got suddenly dizzy like a minor passing out. I could think and aware of myself but suddenly I had no sense of the view as if I closed my eyes. And at that 2 or 3 seconds, I think I made a mistake on the prayer. It was very artificial as I suddenly got some pressure behind my both earlobes. The area is exactly suited for the cochlear implants and I have no idea why I got some pressure in that area. It was like the area got a bit hot or something. Later, the feeling of the pressure was left more on my right ear, which is the side I can often hear the V2K Japanese voices. Let's see, I got some suspicious Japanese people around me today, so I don't surprise if they got some more perps doing electronic harassment in the church.

From what I'm guessing is that the large churches might be powerless to the gang stalkers like other organizations and they might be doing something like taking out the potential enemies for the cooperative church workers. They can do it, as long as I can see the large population of the parents and the kids suddenly showing up and sit down near me during the mass and such. And it makes sense if the V2K questions are something suited for the FBI's "anti-Messiah" COINTERPRO.

I'm kinda interested to see how far I can study these suspicious Japanese speakers from now on. It's good for the Japanese TIs, right? And I have no hesitation for studying and exposing these suspicious possible Korean-mafias. How many Koreans now taking the Japanese business in the local area like SF Japan Town? I might be capable to study something like this in the ethnological and geopolitical background searches in the area also. The perps are the ones who have problem to be exposed when they do some covert operations and mobbing using the known PSYOP strategies.



0 comments: