21 June, 2012

Things happens around as the V2K Japanese perps say

I assume the V2K perps have the connection with the satellite artificial telepathy technology. NSA got remote neural monitoring (RNM) as described in some TI sites.

The funny thing is that the coughing and some body symptoms can happen around in the group of people sometimes. I experienced some incidents like coughing happens around me while I was one of them getting the need of coughing. The coughing would happen to the person near me or standing a head of me. Also, feeling the sickness might be affecting others around me. Running nose and other symptoms can happen to the specific people so sudden and they just have it only few times and the symptom stops. Isn't it strange to hear? But it's true, and it seems very artificial.

Also, the V2K perps may often talk about the things others doing, such as someone buying a certain color jacket. Then I could see the person wearing a new jacket in such color. They could also share the purpose of what others doing, like "change of the pitcher" for switching the flirtation by another person. The RNM viewers on surveillance can also causing the V2K and ohter electronic harassment symptoms. I don't really see if they are working with the contractors of DOD or others like the local police informants who are doing the foreign intelligence when they go out from their countries.

As far as I know, the TIs are surrounded by strange group of people who suddenly show up in the local area and the local people who has ties with the police.

We live in a totally different society from what it looked like in the last century.

0 comments: