01 August, 2012

More than coincidence and how to explain it?

The gang stalking victims (TIs) have strange occurances like certain people they know would show up in a strange place. I heard Soka Gakkai might use their friend network to bring someone to their non-Soka member's neighborhood. I heard some Soka victims in Japan writing about the sudden invitation to Soka by a strange coincidences. For example, a man might meet an old friend from his university near his home and the friend might start making a conversation. When they get to know each other as old friends, the friend would introduce the information about Soka Gakkai. Another occassion is a man gets so many misfortunes suddenly and feels stressed out. He might get his bike storen or some strange misfortunes happens to him in his daily life. Then one of his friend might suggest to visit Soka Gakkai where his friend goes to get some motivation. I think that technique can be used by others like the COINTELPRO people for the coincidence like inccident to happen.

I got some problem with Muslims. I don't know why but I saw many Muslims around and they could talk Arabic. I do speak Arabic in intermediate level as I lived in the Middle East area for 1 year duration, enough time to get to be sufficient in the local language. I do speak Croatian and understand a bit of Russian and other Slavic languages due to my staying in post-Yugoslavia for awhile and from the Croatian church events. Someone I know and who works in an embassy once said that Bosnian and Arabic are two most dangerous languages. I do understand them quite well and some others thanks to Bussu.com and other language materials online.

Well, I got some perps who are not sufficient like that much because they are not like someone in exile and traveling around like Jews. I did it as I had nowhere to go for awhile. So, if they are claiming me for whatever the suspicion, it is just a victim blaming. Nowadays, I got some Americans hanging around as observers, so I guess sharing names from my past encounters of certain Americans would be interesting as they might be related with DOD and such. I can simply make the face and name list of American perps and share them like what "Who is the rats" website doing.

The strange encounter example: I talk about a particular country and I meet someone who stayed there. If I talk about my relationship with Switzerland, these perps would bring someone who worked in Switzerland. I got so many people these days to share as the examples including one Catholic priest from Kanton Zürich. Is this coincidence? I don't think so. If they do many coincidences, it looks like a set up to me as the statistics won't tell that's random occurrence. I did the participant observation and the analysis of the frame of reference, so I can tell how the things went in the certain area and how people reacted with some information - hey, I'm wired! Now they gotta pissed off if they said something wrong to me, or I share their humiliation purpose harassment like the hate crime for the Targeted Individuals!!! Leave me alone or your mobbing is shared, and names revealed. Who will win? The victim must be treated with respect. If the frame is a set up, then people would know from the surveillance team connections for the gang stalking.

I have few things to do; I got daily work, I got a poetry book to be published, I need to study some foreign languages for future moving, etc.

Maybe, I just share some Korean and Korean speaking Japanese perps working in München for some example of strange coincidences. I don't know if they are really related with Soka Gakkai, but it seems safe to share the similarity of how Koreans and Japanese Soka Gakkai members showed up in Frankfurt area. It's safe to share information before becoming the victim of.. say Muslim extremists' activities. It's quite sad to see Italian informants going hand and hand with Muslims for the COINTELPRO on a Catholic individual. But that seems the truth of how perps work together for the social assassination. I got one nice vid on a Muslim woman showing up in a beer garden during Ramadan time. She showed up and started complaining about she cannot eat or drink there after ordering a glass of small coke. Say, what a wounderful party crasher, don't you think? There were two women sat in the area right side of me, but they left and she came and settled right next to me. I have been complaining of Muslims showing up near me, and Iman, the Tunisian woman, is a good example to fit in such strange coincidence. I can share her names and her pic for the evidence later, it's published in my FB though. There were 3 Italian women at the table, and one of them seemed to know the Muslim woman. She said Iman can speak Arabic, so I just tried a bit and she recognized Egyptian colloquial.With some beer, I suddenly found the opportunity to enjoy eating meal next to the Muslim who is fasting. Don't complain about she cannot eat or drink when she came to a beer garden. I told her I support Croatia. If you read my blog, you know I'm a big fan of Croatian National Football team. And my damages in Bosnia made me enough reason to hate Muslims. If you are 911 victim, you should have a right to hate Muslims for your PTSD. I think that's what I got from pigeon killing Muslim extremists back there. I don't do anything but I share these suspicious gang stalking Muslim faces and their suspicious activities. Tell me why she showed up next to me and why those Italians were very supportive about her fasting and the conversation was only her talking to others. I did not get why that happened if that was not the common practice to make the social hierarchy in the group. To make it simple, who wants to sit next to a fasting Muslim in a beer garden??? It made my beer not tasty.

When I get enough things to complain, I simply share it online. Who would be messed up? Of course, the gang stalkers because their mobbing is exposed and their true instinct is revealed to the public.

 

0 comments: