16 August, 2012

Three women covering their heads in a chapel.

I often encounter women covering their heads in the church. In Istanbul, I saw Muslim women entering the church and that one I shared as the video. This time, I encountered three Ethiopean looking man and women in a chapel. The three women covered their heads - 2 women with a white cloth. I often saw that done by the Korean women at Medjugorje. But this time, I saw two women with the white covering and one woman with more like a Muslim looking. I don't know anything about these people's religious view or anything. But the video shows what I'm telling abut the head covering women encounter is quite often. Are they Muslims or people from other countries? It happened in a church in a countryside. And there were many Arabic speakers including men who had fake rosary for Muslims - the one with no cross but two strings at the end. They seem not Greeks as they were shouting like "yara - (let's go in Egyptian coloqual)" and such. I speak Arabic at intermediate level once in my life, so I can tell a bit of differences. Am I on the surveillance by these suspicious Muslims? I will add all the Muslim videos in one post before next week.

0 comments: