11 August, 2012

NYPD - a typical gang stalker logo



The gang stalkers in Germany often work with English speakers like Americans. I was often surrounded by the people who speak English. In some case I found some people who have worked in Switzerland and is staying in Germany.

What I have learned is that these perpetrators use the same strategies as they have been used in different countries - like the specific logo - FBI, NYPD, etc. NYPD and NYFD are probably the memorare from how these secret security force of NWO started by 911 insider job. The police state is what the NWO is about and the perpdom has the same aim of the human control by the military industrial complex.

The perps seem to be set up by the local police or they are asked by their friends for the surveillance. They seem to have family members working for the army or security sector. I don't know who these people in the picture, but I'm sure the NYPD logo clothes are quite rare in Germany. Also, I noticed that the perps can just keep the same clothes in somewhere for the future use as if they store them as a resources. I saw some different people had the specific logo bag, and one of them are now owned by a Japanese speaking girl. Some one gave it to her or what? I have some pictures I took of the bag in the U-bahn and how the Japanese girl who showed up in the immigration office had the same one later. A coincidence? I don't think so.

0 comments: