27 August, 2012

The NWO informants working as activists.

 I read a good joke about a Chinese activist, Koo Sze Yiu, who supposed to be Chinese patriot from Tienanmen Riot time. He participated in the randing to the island which is a problem between Japan and S. Korea. Some Japanese conspiracy theory lovers criticized him as he used to anti-China. Well, as long as he is part of USA's intelligence like Dr. English-Lueck of SJSU who got tied in Hong kong informants, they just do anything for the US propaganda. Nowadays Japan's small islands are taken by Russia and S. Korea for the preparation of the future war. Well, Japan and China hold so much debits from the US, and the US cannot repay in future. What the best choice? Make a war between them to take out the debits. So far, I can tell Russia, S.Korea, China are working together for that propaganda as the war can bring another opportunity for the top elites in these countries as well as investing opportunities. You know half of the politicians in the US Congress made fortune from the War on Iraq.

Watch out for these intelligence backed Chinese informants/activists. If they are really targeted by the Chinese government for anti-China, they would be already killed socially and politically by the COINTELPRO. 

The news I'm talking about can be read by the below link.
http://www.asyura2.com/12/warb9/msg/823.htmlhttp://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4991992036492371476#editor/target=post;postID=7150775962867168166

Oh, should I tell about my story of some gang stalkers (economic hitman) in the recent case? I got a strange Chinese girl who was working in the security sector. I took a class before and I saw her in that class. I moved to another class at that time, then I took that one later, and somehow she started to attend that one from the middle of the course session which is a bit strange. Usually people don't take a class after one week. During the class, we had an opportunity to make a presentation for the class. She made a presentation about Nanking, a typical choice for the Chinese. I took a picture in the class as an evidence. I never thought I would see something like that happen in my life you know, wherever a Japanese, Chinese would love to talk about Nanking. That part I wanted to talk later. In my opinion, I think the problem of the number of people killed was larger than the actual population in Nanking was like the Japanese Army just killed the Japanese and others who disliked the idea of massacre or sadistic Japanese Army got killed there. These people working for the government can just make up the hypothesis of these people who are too soft can turn against them in future and thought as threat. To make my story more concrete, I can tell that I got these patriotic people often working for the security sector or military harassing the Targeted Individual like me. History repeats, you know. I used to be a refugee and I have no interest in Japanese nor Japanese culture, but I got some Korean and Chinese gang stalkers eager for the harassment. What does this mean? I got hypothesis that they just work together with the Japanese gang stalkers for the harassment of the people who don't like Japan. These Chinese and Korean patriots probably like to harass the Japanese who don't like Japan rather than the Japanese patriots as they thing those patriotic people as good friends. To make a thing funny, that Chinese woman got certificate while she just attended the beginning course. I don't know if that is just a part of corruption or police award for the people who are working for the gang stalking. We just have uneuqal opportunity in the classroom these days. Too bad for her, I got recording of her in the classroom before - as she was talking about the security work and I thought she is one of the gang stalker. And this time in the class with NYPD-logo guy and others doing the gang stalking. The Catholic priest part was a bit too much, as the teacher always called him to talk about Switzerland, I had no opportunity to explain anything as I don't really wanna talk about Japan and where else I can talk about?? USA? We had some perps as usual, and they got some relation with Switzerland. Last time, I got Peter, who know more about Swiss dialect than me. It's just like how people set up everything for the surveillance and the harassment. But it's nice that I got some top secret of the unequal opportunity in a famous school. A give-away free tutoring for the intelligence students by the student network or free give away of the certificate for the gang stalking participation? They could do it with V2K and the electronic harassment turning as the tool of cheating for the career building. That sounds pretty much like how intelligence people get better glades while they have to do some extra covert operation in their life to make themselves busy. I got Korean woman eager to stalk me these days, so I'm getting a nice vid of her stalking evidence. I wonder if that is enough to make her look like Abkur Dalow Abshir or Mara Alpha video in Switzerland.


0 comments: