14 September, 2012

The quality reduction by the company and schools

I have seen many places having less quality in their service against the TI. If it's restaurants, the waiters often cheat on the change. If it's hotels/hostels, the TI would be asked to move around in the rooms due to the certain groups need the room arrangements. In other case, the group room would be filled up with the group who shows up in the exact number to fill it up. If it's 6 bed room, a group of 5 would come to occupy the room. If it's a company, the TI would be ignored often for the less services or productivity. Meanwhile the people there got strong communication among them. If it's a school, the teacher don't teach but just engage in chatting instead of providing the new materials for study while other classmates mysteriously increase their language skills. I heard the concept is not to teach the fundamental knowledge, so the TI cannot get one's thought about the materian not organized.

Is this what we call "cooporate crime"? I don't know, but as far as I know, there are people called economic hitman. Now I will claim myself as "economic hitman investigator." How is that? I can now study these perps and strange skits and other type of corruption in the society. If these people are the cause of the quality problem, then it's better for the customers to know about it. Well, the perps might say themselves as problem handlers, but they cannot do anything with my analysis if they are doing something wrong while I compare them with what looks the solution comparing them. There are certain clerks, waiters, teachers, etc, in the organizations working for the gang stalking and they are the problem of lower quality.

0 comments: