15 September, 2012

Some perp names from the past.

Here are the 2 Americans' names from the past.

Schwanz Derek.
Noggle Will.

And 3 Mexicans who are engaged in the gang stalking. I got more information later for the book writing.
Luis Lepiz Israel.
Guevara Almar Sergio.
Lopez Miguel Antonio.

One Burgarian who speaks Japanese.
Andonov Mladen.

And the Kyrgistan woman who used to work in the German Embassy in Russia and was often engaged in the gang stalking with others, especially gaslighting. She supposed to be the Embassy Assistant there. I know some diplomats in my life but others who I met in different occassions never did any gaslighting, so I guess some are just the corrupted part for the gang activities. I was thinking to share her name and somehow I encountered one more Kyrgistan woman recently. Should I share her name?
Abasova Nurzada.

1 comments:

Nat-Mau said...

I always name names. The primary voice I hear with V2k is a former landlord, Janet Lauritsen Beumer, who lives at 1322 Woodruff Ave, in Westwood, Ca. I believe she was paid to record her voice. But for those who believe that someone who says they hear voices is crazed..tell me why I would hear this woman's voice after almost 2 years of no contact? There was nothing about her that was memorable enough for me to hear her voice speaking to me constantly 24/7--definitely voice to skull, which I believe is a result of implants. I believe I was impanted in LA King-Drew Medical Center in 2007.