24 September, 2012

GSA11 ver.2 - Frequent Alams and fake shoplifting claim by DM

I updated the GSA11 video with better information from today. I went to DM and the alarm beeped at the entrance. Usually, the clerks don't check the bag or the customer when the alarm beep at the casher. Today was the different. The female clerk asked me to let her check my bag. I thought she is a perp as she started the conversation in English straight forward. The perps here in Germany often communicate with me in English instead of German. So, I filmed the conversation with the hope of updating the last video. She asked me if I have cigarette and that might be something often the cause of the beeping there. I had a bathroom cleaning stuff I bought at Müller before, but she did not check it. I had the receipt from there and other goods I bought in the bag as well, so I had no problem to prove my side. She did not give me the change back. After checking my bag, she tried to serve the another customer while the change was left on the spot where people put money. I had to ask her about it. She is really rude and I might not get the money back if I did not mention.

The perps in Germany are quite terrible against the Catholics. They use the parents with kids for the surveillance and that is for the child-molester claim, the typical one for the Catholics, right? And I got shop-lifting claims these days as you can see on the video. That is also those perps love to claim for the harassment against the religious people. I post the clerk's face here for the protesting of what DMs doing against the church visitors in München. I hope they stop harassing the people going to the church regularly. I respect the 10 commandment and I got false theft claims by those people. Can anyone throw tomatoes to her? I heard that is also a German tradition to punish the criminals... or for the theft-claiming perpetrators. Watch out for the alarms in DM which is turned on manually for the harassment on the innocent customers. They beep while nothing is around, and that is what you can check on the video!!!




0 comments: