15 September, 2012

Korean woman from the Goethe Institut in the immigration office.

The Korean woman from the Goethe Institut showed up in the immigration office and talking there. There were lots of Russian people on the line. I was once in the same class with her and later she was in the same class again and this time she started calling herself as the same name as my ex-roommate's nickname. I moved out later to another place, but she seemed to be attending the TaeKonDo lessons in the same area as I lived at that time. If the real police wants to investigate on those mysterious people in my classroom like the Catholic priests from Zürich for taking class 1 months and not taking exam for the certificate or others, they can take this video for the evidence. When the teacher was talking about the war, she asked the question about the Japanese militia group. Later she was talking with a Japanese guy about it together. I don't know how many Japanese militia in Japan, but they are often the Korean-Japanese who are pretending to be right wing people. If they are perps, do they want to make up a suspicion of Japanese extremists?? I just post those suspicious stuffs for the safety of myself and for the peaceful activism against the organized stalking. I can share the Korean woman and the Japanese man's talk for the evidence for my side. I got so many claims like shoplifting to child molesting by the perps.


0 comments: