15 September, 2012

The Goethe Institut and gang stalking (A scandal about German education system) Part 2

The day after I talked about the Catholic church in Switzerland, Paula, the Italian classmate got 4-language new testament from a Portiguese classmate. This Bible is often used in Switzerland, and I don't know how he could get one and why he gabe it to her. They both passed B2 exam at that time and there were 5 Muslims in the class. One occassion, a Bosnian and a French women came for the observation of the class. The class was taught by Herr Lothar Wehrle, an ex-Jornalist who speaks Arabic. During the class, he often talked in Arabic with the Muslims. And I found a suspicious paper about "New Apostric Church Japan" dropped on the street out side of the school.  I don't know why such strange paper was there. It reminded me of how the SJSU students - Sarah Lynn and others of Anthropology department doing when I was studying there - so I added the SJSU tag for this video. Now I got much better evidences and the educational system controled by the gang stalkers.

0 comments: