23 August, 2012

NYPD and 911 connection?

NYPD and NYFD had the access to the WTC before the free-fall corruption. I don't know if that is why there are so many gang stalkers using the logo for the harassment while they work with Arabic speaking people for the local patroling.

Why there are reporters reported about the corruption before it happened and the owner shouting "pull down" recorded, and the fire fighters went in got killed during the collapse. Any ideas? I heard Norway got something up in their government about it. 911 was the inside job and we got anti-terrorism securities sniffing around for the activists. I supposed to be mentally ill as I believe 911 was insider job theory. I'm glad that there are 100s of architects believing the conspircy in California.

I got some Americans participating in the gang stalking these days. Well, I got new netbook, so I can work more while I'm away from home.

0 comments: