19 August, 2012

It's time for the beer garden? The Barbarian fashion is popular in Switzerland.

I've seen Barbarian traditional clothes in the beer gardens in München. But they are quite popular in Switzerland as well. It's the time for the beer! Hot summer days outside is much fun in beer gardens. Perhaps they are actually from Switzerland imported to Germany :D
Actually Germans love Wegner Swiss Army knifes and Swiss brand mark. They just don't come with "Swiss Made" logo...


For the Tax-CD problem after some black banking issues around Baden area in Germany, I'm planning to share something fun for the return fire. It's a better joke and much critical than the picture of Angie getting knife point for the ceremony in Canada. That was a good picture to talk for Swiss people. I learned some sensitive information and got some Russian-backed German agents behind me for the surveillance. It's also the joke. Don't take it serious or they will consider me doing spying. Don't bring some people with a nice status, or I can share their information for my journalism.

0 comments: