07 November, 2007

Briefing at Kantine.

This morning, we had a briefing at the lounge with the chef. It was about how to conserve energy and keep room clean. Actually, yesterday night someone was sweeping the hallway after midnight and I accidentally took the scene in my camera. It just happens when you are reviewing stuffs in the camera and change it to shooting mode, you know? Well, it seems the people were working on gaslighting of keep quiet at night. The chef mentioned three people in his speech (I am not included.) Later, the guy sweeping the hallway (the neighbor) asked me what I was doing with my camera. I was not sure if he has seen me turned on my voice recorder for keeping the copy of what he said, and I was not sure what he meant by camera. Then, he asked me that what I was speaking out at night. I had no idea what he was talking about. What I could get was that the gestures of how to 'shut their mouth' at night was about that matter. I do not know if they felt insecured by what I have done – shooting the film of the hallway at midnight. Or speaking up the name, “David H. Price,” who wrote a book about MaCarthism in Anthropologists. My experience is a good example of how CIA/anthropology professors worked to eliminate people who are not willing to work for the US interest. That is the reality of SJSU anthropologists; they all agreed to work with FBI for expelling me from the campus with a fake records of terrorist or something that could keep me away from building a career.

I heard the chef is going to take vacation for awhile. Last time, he said so, the local police officers came and searched my room for no reason. So, this time, I am sharing something that would be enough to bring suspicious activities of other 'refugees.'

My ex-room mate left these three McDonald's poster in the room. They seemed to be printed in Germany, and how a Yugoslavian refugee can have them, huh? Or how she want to put more than one for decoration of her room? If you think about the motivation, things are very clear to know the purpose. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5URPxvO950

The film I took yesterday night. Probably this was a concern about some stalkers. If they do not like the exposure, then I would like to do so. This countermeasure always worked before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO_wsNLXRVE

Let's see if police come again as the chef said. He said that if he concern something, he could call the security to check out. If the last searching was done by his call, let's see how things happens next. I still do not understand why the local police had to make a copy of my credit and bank cards while they searched my room. Yeah, next time, I should keep one camera on in my room for what they were doing. Or, I could ask them if I can contact with a lawyer before they start searching. If say 'no,' then I can share it on the Internet to see if any Swiss lawyer can explain the reason of rejection. Organized stalkers do not know the logic and they fear their psychological abuse is exposed to the public.

0 comments: