01 November, 2007

Vacation Refugees

While I was learnig about Swiss politics, I learned the term, "Vacation Refugees." What it is refered to is that some refugees travel from the relatively safe country are thought as they played around in different cities for sightseeing and shopping before they decided to ask asylum in Switzerland.

Well, this fact made sense that so many stalkers and their supporters wanted me to visit Zuerich few more times. I had no idea visiting nearby city to get something that is not available in my area was what they wanted me to do. They several times talked about how they were going to visit Lousane and Zuerich in comming weekends. Also, some people talked about how they made vacation in nearby places. So, they wanted to claim me to become a refugee in this country because I wanted to do sightseeing. Well, can I tell you something? I found collecting data about stalkers at sightseeing spots are relatively easy.

1. People do not notice if I shoot films or take photos frequentry.
2. If I take a bus or train, the stalkers around me must do their jobs - street theater - in that limited spot. Thus, they are easy to identify.
3. If I take a bus tour, then the stalkers must stay in the bus for a long time. It is the best chance to take pictures of them as shooting films and taking photos are what tourists do in the tour. Who knows if I accidentally took a picture of another passanger?

Anyway, it is funny that what I did not know about their culture, their action told me what they were doing to claim for. Funny but probably it is true for where I live. They said it is a place for a shelter for a homeless.

I know what coke ads means to the refugees tourtured by the US Armies. This is something I am thinking to write about later.

0 comments: