31 October, 2007

Protesting against violation of Human Rights by AAA members goes to Human Rights organization.


Yes, this is an irony that the information about the people studying human being will be sent to the Human Right Watch and other NGOs that supposed to help the people being oppressed. I included the files up to the current incidents. From the whole coincident, everything can explain each other well using the explanation of COINTERPRO strategies such as Brighting, Gaslighting, Noise Campaign, etc.

As I wanted to make everything clear due to erase the risks of the stalkers claiming me sending illegal stuffs to foreign NGOs. I will add everything on the web, so anyone can check out what kind of visual and audio evidences I have sent to these NGOs.

Personally, I liked this project. By submitting the information to the UN rapporteur, I feel like I really became an agent of that institution. Yeah, that is what I wrote down to some people when they tried to recruit me to work for the US. I know what the United Nations must respect – PDD-25. However, doing something to the people really oppressed feel good. At least, the evidences of their illegal activities are spread to everywhere. I must thank that some of the mails can go by 'Domestic' so I can save the cost even adding insurance to them. Maybe I should check how many and what types of NGO has headquarters in this country. I live a bit far from the headquarter of the United Nations. But, next time I have to visit someone, I know which city to go. First time was to the Governor of California, then the second time was to Bundeskantzerarin Merkel in Berlin. Things seems getting bigger..

If I am not the one being the subject of political deduction, someone can shoot a film abut my experience. It would be very exciting to see how I put on München Byern muffler on my neck and visited Berlin on the day that Byern had a game in that city. Or how I avoided the assassination at my apartment and drove to the Capital after I called a professor that I would visit Napa for few days to take out the stress from the hospital experience. This is a real story. Americans are claiming activists as terrorists. Jack Bauer would fight against the people who can be a threat to the authoritarian government, but me given the codename Jane Bauer, would stand for the people who are the victim of discrimination going on by the government to make up the threat for civil control. Real freedom fighters are not respected these days, yet we do the best to fight against the violation of humanity.

0 comments: