16 October, 2007

Miracle happens.






















I wonder how people working on organizes stalking accept themselves deceiving themselves to live in the hell. I have seen miracles in my life. My life became a part of miracle itself. I never thought I could survive till today owning sufficient materials and enough tools for continue my education. My faith have been challenged, yet I still believe in my Lord and the saints. Devils may took over the churches, yet the Lord did not forget his lost lamb.







When I was on the pilgrimage in California Missions while I was escaping from organized stalkers (the government agents), I saw many figures of Virgin Mary. I saw Our Lady of Lourdes in Mission Santa Ines. When I wrote down my poetry at Mission Santa Barbara and thought the statue stepping on the snake in the garden was the clue to look for the help, I did not know what it really meant. Then, when I visited France and tried to stay in sanctuaries there, I figured out the answer. I followed the path of Saint Bernadette. I visited Lourdes and washed my face with the holy water. Then, I visited Nevers and lived in the abbey that has the holy body of the saint. There, I found the same statue I saw in Mission Santa Barbara. It is Our Lady of Water. According to the Japanese sister, St. Bernadette liked to visit the statue solitary. I did so while some people taking kids and wondering around in the garden. (I have been followed by stalkers claiming me as pedophilia. This is the truth about abuse of Catholic priests.) From what I know of Virgin Mary, the figure at Nevers looked quite similar to the actual one.







Can I tell you the true image of Virgin Mary? What I have seen is very similar to the one at Lourdes. She looked down her believer with heavenly smile. If St. Bernadette can tell you how she looked like, she would agree my opinion. St. Bernadette and I have some many things in common and I appreciated her invitation to her place in rural France. Too bad, the management people lost their mind on religious faith though.

0 comments: