22 October, 2007

Who is Debra Griffith at SJSU?

While I was organizing my emails, I found out Dr. English-Lueck's email with CC to her on November 1st 2006. I wonder who she is and how she was involved in the forced transportation to mental hospitals. Here is the copy of the email.

From: XXXXXXXXXX
Date: Wednesday, 1. November 2006 00:18
To: jenglish@email.sjsu.edu <jenglish@email.sjsu.edu>;
Cc: XXXXXXXXXX
Title: RE: Please stop sending emails to Dr. Weiss
All I wanted to do is clear out that "mental hospital" record. I have been handcuffed without any reason in the anthropology department after I followed you to the office for small talk.I was on the way to the class and it all happend suddon, and then I was diagnosed as "gravely disabled" at the hospital.Someone made "rumor" of me as a German spy, and I became the target of "Patriot Act," right?Since the fear of that illegal arresting, I can not go to school.It was only one more semester to get a degree if there was nothnig happened in this semester.I paid over $5000 for tuition, and now I can not get the education that should value that much.I understand school realy want to expel me because I stand up for telling truth - the discriminations and "power harassment." I just wanted to finish my education, and realized that SJSU is not the best place as I learned about its background from someone.P.S. it would be nice if I can transfer to SFSU, which is more liberal as someone told me.If it was not for my security, I would not write e-mails to Dr. Weiss. I'm packing my stuffs since I attended my class last time in 12th, so I should have 60 days to pack everything up. I am just doing my best in the situation.

From: Jan English Lueck <jenglish@email.sjsu.edu>>To: XXXXXXXXXXXX>CC: Debra.Griffith@sjsu.edu>Subject: Please stop sending emails to Dr. Weiss>Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:29:11 -0800>>Dear Ms. XXXX,>>

I would like to formally request that you do not send any more >emails or other forms of communication to Dr. Elizabeth Weiss. If >you persist in sending more emails, a formal complaint will be filed >with the University and there could be consequences regarding your >status as a student.>>Dr. Jan English-Lueck, Chair>Department of Anthropology>San Jose State University>San Jose CA 95192-0113>(408) 924-5347>>>_________________________________________________________________au版メッセンジャーEZアプリ新登場!いますぐ無料ダウンロード! http://promotion.live.jp/messenger/mobile.htm

0 comments: