05 October, 2007

Victims of “Students' Power”

“At night, some American students disappear.” This is what I heard when I parked my car in the parking lot of stripped shopping mall on El Camino Real. I was using Internet in my car while my car window half open. I saw two White male in 50s or 60s sat on the chair outside of Starbucks. I think it was near Palo Alto, CA, as it was south from Borders Bookstore in San Mateo, CA. It was one afternoon I was staying motels. The man had gray full beard across his ears. He suddenly spoke out the sentence, “At night, some American students disappear.”
When I stopped by at a Mexican restaurant to purchase a late dinner after 9pm on El Camino Real, I found two people, young man in late 20s and a middle-age woman. They sat in the table as if they finished their meals there. I ordered two burritos and one Hochata to go. The Mexican bevarage was few dimes more expensive than a canned beverages. While I was waiting my meal to be ready for take out, the young man stood up and walked to the casher, then he ordered a can of Coke. After he returned to his seat with the beverage in his hand, he said to the woman that “School would love this” and spoke out how someone was spending money recklessly. Everywhere I went, I was surrounded by the organized stalkers.

I ran away from my apartment room off campus few weeks ago. The organized stalkers (SJSU students) moved into my apartment and they actually involved in threatening me. This is something that mass media does not tell to the public. If I disappeared in California, I would be categorized as missing foreign student. How about other students and the faculties?

According to the consulate general of Japan at San Francisco, he said that they are undercover cops and FBI is behind of it. It is possible that if FBI really need to take care activists opposing the current US politics, then they might handle the issue just like what happened in the 60s. Did John Lennon die by the shots from mind-controlled suspect trained by the agency? I have survived their mind-control technic used with Japanese-type voice hearing implant and chemical weapons. What I do not understand is why people really want to accept themselves to become slaves of their society. How about the high rate of police officer killed in their duty? I know some SJSU police officers are working for the organized stalking and I already expose two names. Does any law enforcement agency really try to investigate the case? How about the missing SJSU student? If a police officer really try to solve the case, they would find their police department was responsible for the student disappearance. If the officer tries to speaks out, he might get shot during the duty or while in off duty.

When I was purchasing some stuffs at the Whole Food on El Camino Real, I heard the young clerk spoke with his coworker about “students' power” and they seemed very proud about it. CIA and local police hire students to work on covering up the scandals of SJSU. Can I expose some of the CIA agents names? I wonder if this will make me to become real criminal or not.
What I know and have as a good example of my evidence is someone lived in Germany and after she returned to the US, she worked for something. If she worked during that period, it won't fit in her Curriculum Vitae. How about the old couple worked in Germany after the war? They live in Mountain View and was involved in their investigation on me.

There are 800 students working for the governemnt. Isn't it sound familier to the ratio of suveillance workers with the citizens in UK?

0 comments: