25 October, 2007

I received a letter from International Criminal Court this morning.


I got a packet from the Poli Sci association which I am a member also. It's nice to read academic journals in English on my hand again. There was a complimentary book in it, so I can occupy myself for understanding terrorism for awhile. I could get papers on-line but that is a bit tiresome and hard to make marks. Paper products are better for note taking.


About the letter from the International Criminal Court, it seems a positive response. My case is filed and the evidences about SJSU (as well as other information about the army's involvement) are in the hand of the prosecutors. It must be interesting to get the result how they interpret the university police officers claiming me as 'suicidal' and 'dangerous' while I complained about my homework and worried about missing the class that I supposed to attend at that night. Also, I would like to know how the prosecutors will think about how the school psychiatrist making threatening words to me to stop bringing it to the court. This time, it is “The International Criminal Court,” and it is quite hard for Americans to put it under control.


By the way, did someone changed her Curriculum Vitae? I know someone studied in Cabrillo College before as I know much from my own experience. Someone added Spanish to her capable language I guess. It's funny that students did not claim me of capable of knowing that language. I studied Spanish a bit from my friend when I taught her Japanese while she was taking a course at Foothill College. Missiones de California is one of the book I brought from the US to this country. Too bad, I am better in Latin than Spanish nor French... I guess I should write about this issue with some evidences. I know the AAA and AAPA want to hide something and if they checked what kinds of evidences I had and was able to submit to California mayor, they know what I am talking about. They might wish me to be dead as soon as possible to cover everything up. At least, I try to look for a help as what they are doing is against their work ethics.


FBI would got funner information from Japanese gang stalkers I guess. When I went home in Japan, I was checking websites in Latin, German, Turkish, Hebrew, and so on. When FBI (organized stalkers/covert officers) checked out my room in San Jose, they must found tons of dictionaries including Coptics, ancient Egyptians, Portuguese, etc. It is nice that they made a conspiracy on me as German spy instead of something else. Did anyone check me as a spy of the United Nations? That sounds better for me. Now everyone is on the same boat. I wanted to become an agent of Jesus Christ to spread the Gospels - just like St. Frances and other saints were in the past. The government agencies that oppress religious rights must be dammed by our Lord.


Japanese Self Defense Force has intention for expansion and civilian control. I have gotten some information about their COINTERPRO operation against people who the army thought as enemies. Isn't that terrible that Japan would make another infamous military expansion in near future? I am working on some researches about that. I have limited time to study German or organized stalking now. Too many things to do, but that is a good sign in my life. For a workaholic, I love to be occupied for knowledge.

0 comments: