19 October, 2007

Updated Version of October 16th 2006 Incident.

I finished the transcription of the October 16th incident. It have been a year since I was almost killed in El Camino Hospital by CIA agents. Yeah, that was a miracle I was saved till this day. In the hospital, I had the pendant of Our Lady of Guadalupe. I don't know if Santa Clara Valley Medical Center think a rosary dangerous item or not. Anyway, they took my rosary at the administration. I wish I can sue them for violating the religious rights as well as illegal kidnapping from the San Jose State University by the university police officers!

Moreover, I hope the people claiming Holy War to another country and discriminating Christian student in their own nation go to hell for punishment. The Bible says the person committing a sin against God will suffer than committing a crime by violating the Ten Commandments.
Here is the nearly complete version of the transcription. For the anniversary celebration, I sent it to Iranian government and other places that would stop the Oil-gathering War. Also, I send it to Canadian forums to share MKSEARCH is still working with CIA agents who lived in Canada. I think they should be aware of CIA influence in their country. RCMP would be infiltrated by the foreign agency.

///////////////////////////////////////

10/16/06 about 6pm as I was on my way to Dr. Meniketti's class. My recording starts from the 2nd floor of the Clark Building and ends on the anthropology department on the 4th floor.
/* Elizabeth is the assistant professor who IS NOT involved with project SHINE. She liked me in a way she wanted to treat me as her “lover.” Also, the anthropology major students were working on “evaluation” on me and wanted to expel me from school. They were moving into my apartment and I filed the case to the university police officer, Flits von der Hoeck, and the case number is 060802058xxx. It was in the middle or late September of 2006. And he was on vacation during October 13th to 24th that year. By the way, one of the police officer's name is Mr. Laws and the other one who brought me to the Valley Medical Center practiced Judo at Tokai University in Japan. For my “real safety”, I cannot go back to my own country. I don't know what kind of friends these police officers have in Japan. By the way, the student, Sara Lynn, the coordinator of the project SHINE at SJSU started harassment on me since March of last year. That is the case I filed to the university police. She is involved in multistalking and she followed my car several times from the garage near the campus. */
(I turned on my voice recorder when I saw Dr. English-Lueck standing outside of my night class. She seemed nervous and wore very plain clothes (Sweat shirt and a dark pants.) The first one minute is the time I approached her from a distance.
* This is version 2.05b, I added the real names on the updated part. I submitted the copy in some forums in the Internet and they came with the real names. So, I decided to let they have the real names. If you search it on the web, my posting comes pretty above in the result. I hope revealing the names would not harm the informants as they are criminals and what I am doing is to share the truth of how students are disappearing from the university.*
0:00 (I turned on my voice recorder when I saw Dr. English-Lueck standing outside of my class. I walked toward her on the hallway.)
0:41 Dr. English-Lueck “I wanna talk about some of the things.”
0:45 Dr. English-Lueck “I know the class will start in a minute.”
0:46 Me “Yeah.”
0:47 Dr. English-Lueck “Just, just, by five minutes.”
0:48 Me “But I care (about the class).”
0:50 Dr. English-Lueck “Just, ah.. in my office.”
0:51 Me “Why?”
0:51 Dr. English-Lueck “Ah, (heard to listen because of the noise, but she mentioned the name Christian here.)”
1:02 Dr. English-Lueck “You know that, they are communicating with Dr. Weiss, and she does showed me some of the emails with me.”
1:09 Me “Yes.”
1:10 Dr. English-Lueck “So, I wanted to talk about something. And State's hallway is not the best place to talk about.”
1:15 Dr. English-Lueck “So, just stop by.”
1:17 Me “Ok.”
(1:18 We walked toward the elevator on the hallway.)
1:25 Me “Ah, does Dr. Meniketti knows..?”
1:28 Dr. English-Lueck “Yeah. He knows, so it's ok. Hopefully.”
1:29 Me “Because I don't know if he knows the meeting.”
1:30 Dr. English-Lueck “Yeah. “
1:32 (Sound of the elevator.)
1:38 Dr. English-Lueck “He comes in the (cannot hear). One of the best things.”
1:39 (We walked out from the elevator on the 4th floor.)
1:40 Me “Ah, I was just trying to (cannot hear).”
1:44 Me “I think they get so serious, so..”
1:46 Dr. English-Lueck “Uh-huh.”
1:48 Me “I had no idea, but I have no choice..”
1:49 Dr. English-Lueck “Yeah.”
1:50 Me “.. to protect myself.”
1:51 Dr. English-Lueck “Yeah.”
1:52 Me “I hope you don't mind I brought it to the Homeland Security.” (laughter)
1:55 Dr. English-Lueck “Yeah. It's ok.”
1:59 Me “Actually, I (cannot hear).”
2:12 (I mentions “Vice President of the US”).
3:06 Me “(cannot hear) He don't know like.. like.. I never (cannot hear) Christine or.. (cannot hear).”
3:12 Dr. English Lueck “ (hard to hear but she mentions the name, John Laws.)”
3:12 Police Officer B “Hi.”
3:12 Sgt. John Laws “How are you?”
3:13 Me “What is going on?”
3:14 Dr. English-Lueck: “These are the police officers from the campus..”
Me “Ok..”
3:20 Sgt. John Laws: “Give me a favor.. turn around for me?”
Police Officer B: “We need to take you to a hospital”
Me: “Why?”
3:26 Police Officer B: “Ok? We concerned about your safety.”
Me: “Why?”
Police Officer B: “We were told that you might been making comments about hurting
yourself.”
Me: “No!”
3:33 Police Officer B: “No?”
Me: “No.”
3:35 Dr. English-Lueck: “Well, that's how we interpreted. Elizabeth and I and several others read your emails.”
3:38 Metalic Noise (Police officer handcuffing me.)
3:44 Dr. English-Lueck: “ ...we are concerned and especially talked about the (cannot hear). That's, that's a something very much concerned.”
3:50 Dr. English-Lueck: “We care only about your safety, you know. I wanna make sure your
condition will be well.”
3:54 Dr. English-Lueck: “...and I know this is very much like disturbing but
3:59 Dr. English-Lueck: “I'm sorry but it points out in this way. But I want you to get some help.”
4:04 Police Officer B: “What'll gonna happen is we're going to take you to a hospital.”
Me: “Which hospital?”
4:06 Police Officer B: “We gonna take you to the Valley Medical Center Emergency Psychietric Services.”
Me: “Uh-huh..”
4:13 Police Officer B: “We gonna give them the copy of your insurance.”
Me: “Ok.”
4:20 Police Officer B: “... Then Doctor will probably take you to El Camino Hospital.”
Me: “Ok..then what's gonna happen next?”
4:24 Police Officer B: “..ah.. then the doctor will re-evaluate you. If then he think you are danger to yourself..”
Me: “No, I'm not.”
4:29 Police Officer B: “Ok..”
4:32 I mentioned about my home work. (someone dangerous to oneself is talking about her
home work in the state of being handcuffed!!!)
4:38 Police Officer B: “ah..I... I prologize you. um.. we will someone said we will have to take you to..”
4:47 Me: “Who is... but .. why? What's the reason I have to do..?”
4:52 Police Officer B: “Because.. because Laws says that we believe you are danger to yourself.”
Me: “No.”
Police Officer B: “Then.. ah.. we have to take.. I understand that you don't believe that.”
4:58 Me: “Ok.”
Police Officer B: “But we think that there is a possibility we don't want you hurting yourself..”
Police Officer B: “Then.. I would feel..”
(The voice recorder was turned off by the another police officer.)
It sounds like sharing information about foreign professor's abuse to Homeland Security will make things worse for someone thinking about own security living in the US. What a country it has become after 911... If I could figure out the foreign professor was working for the US intelligence, I would chose to do some other ways before sharing information to the US government. Good thing was I learned they work for CIA and FBI!!! What I honestly do not understand was why Dr. Roberto Gonzalez wanted to marry someone with so much scandal and try to let other students to harass me to get away from her.. And letting her to cause exposure of agents names in the Anthro. Department? I must appreciate their treatments (including Dr. Gonzalez raping me in El Camino Hospital) as I got enough information on which anthro. students have been hired by CIA. FBI and CIA are the real criminals. About their views of CIA, I must agree with Iranians from my first hand experience.

0 comments: