02 October, 2007

Time for understanding the CIA policies.












I'm reading books about CIA and how people sued the agency. It is good to know how we can make it happen when no lawyers seem to touch the case. As I exposed the SJSU scandal to public, it seems the school cannot make a lawsuit in Japan, an ideal place for doing court works favorable for the United States. What they have to do is bribe the judge just like some lawyers and judges in the US are related with CIA.
It seems some people around me figured out what happened while I was in one location. What I have to do is to get connected with local 'potential helpers' in my case. I am not talking about the people already working for the organized stalkers. I am living in Europe, what I can do is to get help from other victims and potential supporters in Europe. I must share some information about the abuse of power by the US agencies, like DOD, in order to make my statement more reliable. Ah, would you like to know what kinds of evidences I have? Take a look at these pictures. This happened when I stayed in a SF motel while people outside shouting to kill me in the large bathroom in my room. How often people get a room for disabled and was surrounded by these DOD cars? What saved my life was the quick emails to some people. If no lawyers can help me to settle my case, I would exercise my protesting using Freedom of Speech. SJSU must admit that they contacted FBI to take care the unfavorable students and professors from the campus. I am not the only one victim. Janine M. Brookner's “Piercing The Veil Of Secrecy” tells that investigation on the whistleblower is common in CIA. Can Whistleblower Protecting Act help my situation? That is what I am learning now.

0 comments: