26 October, 2007

AAA meeting coming for this year.

I wonder how Dr. Roberto Gonzalez is involved in the presentation. What I know is that he let his students including the leader of his club discriminate a foreign student in his classroom. Fortunately, I have some records with me. I haven't done anything with Anth 187 and Anth 153 evidences yet. I was too busy working for much public project like about organized stalking problem. Dr. Meniketti at SJSU was talking about the study of engineering of free thoughts or something. In his class, he talked about how anthropologists are interested to check how human thought works by writing freely about a specific topic. Dr. Meniketti held it as a small quiz style. It happened when anthropology students were watching what I was doing through fiber scoop camera set from the ceiling. It was like a white wire stacked out from the ceiling that pannels were taken away. They put same thing camera in Ms. Judith Rosenberg's class. What happened was that I saw an anthroplogist expert in Chinese culture in El Camino Hospital. Also, I heard that how they made agreement on me to be an insider after I visited the Capital. About Dr. Gonzalez, what I know is what is going on in that particular place in Mexico. Did someone marry with Latino guy for the advantage of the US interest? Dr. Gonzalez might have did so with patriotic feeling to hide someone's past mistake.

I know an anthropologist who was an expert in Afghanistan culture and brought a native man back to Silicon Valley to let him have education in a local college. Since that guy did not have the official birthday, the anthropologist suggested him to make the day they visited to the college to be his birthday. Also, the intellectual estimated his age and helped to fill out the application form. This is something anthropologists have been doing. Why do I know such information? Because, I simply interested to know what anthropologists really do and how they are involved with CIA. Protesting against AAA would be nice issue since they wanted to hide the SJSU scandal last year. It seems the association agreed to hide some professors' past by agreeable making up for some information. What I was secretly doing was an ethnography of anthropologists who stink. Now it became my privilege. If they really want to stop militarization on anthropology, they should think about recruiting the local people and get education in the US. This is what the US agency have been doing since Margaret Meed recruited some Samoans. What is behind of the association might be simply CIA propagandanists who is either on the Democrats or the Republicans. Disinformation and moving issues to focus on less important issues to avoid disturbing the national interest. I know who is on the side of the Democrats and the Republicans at SJSU. It seems they really restore the reputations of some professors to protect the US agency. From my perspective, training future diplomats are much big issues for militarization as many students are from pro-army background. I have seen students taking Linguistics and anthropology classes with military funded education system. The anthropologists should stop sending anti-war and wanna-be-neutral students jails and mental institutions. They cannot touch this issue as it is too sensitive for the social science field after 911. Did anyone shoot films while they are in San Jose last year? FBI did so in my apartment in San Jose.

0 comments: