05 October, 2007

McDonalization of the Society


I think I got enough interesting information about globalization of multinational companies. Say, some people broke out mass protesting and rights in the past. It could be a vehicle to change the society from outside. Soviet became Russia after the huge influence from the United States. Now what? We have seen many American companies (and others like BMW, Toyota, Sony, etc) spending mass investiment on the local area.


If the McDonald's in central L.A. was protected by the locals, this could be same for other places.


By the way, organized stalkers are of local trouble makers and 'revenge makers.' They use people-network for the organized harassment.


In McDonalization of Society, the author writes that frustrated worker might give less drinks for the customer. Same could be true if they work on organized stalking with the reaction to their stress from the workplace. In such situation, the TI would be the particular victim that they would like to harass.



I wonder why the local InterDiscount Store has easy beeping on the products. Last time I visited there and checked out mp3 player for my German study, the connecter was too lose and the beeping happened. Today, I was checking the digital camera as my camera has some problem on the display, then the beeping started when I put the camera back on the shelf. I don't know how they are playing with the beeping.


What I know is the woman purchased the photo printer was talking with the worker there, and the beeping just happened when I was checking the digital camera right next to them, the clerk and the woman. The beeping happened at the cameras twice. Then the woman was talkign with the female clerk at the casher for quite long time. There was only one casher was open and I was the only one waiting on line.


Hey, While I was typing this, a guy came and asked me 2Fr. The picture is what he had on his hand. Nice example of German writing!! Some perps here has problem communicating with me as I can only "understand" German writing. That is something Dr. Weiss liked me about. By the way, how often a begger visit the second floor (1st stock) of McDonald's???

0 comments: