05 October, 2007

Perps

This is the movie showing the couple in front of me working as perps for organized stalking. I decided to expose their figures as they acted quite odd at that time and I believe that they are directly connected with the stalking groups in my area. (CIA? FBI abroad? US Army in Europe? XXXXXX? Who cares.)

I think I wrote down the incident in my blog after the incident happened. It was right after I purchased my new laptop and was using Internet at outside of McDonald's. When the couple leaves, the man asked me “Was es kostet?” I was wondering why he cares the price of my PC, the woman explained me in English that “he asked you how much was your PC.” I did not wanted to answer the question, I simply explained them in English that they can check the price at the electronic store nearby. Then the man asked me if I purchased my PC in this country or not. And then they left.

How often people stop by and ask you how much your stuff cost and which country you bought? If it is something really exotic, like Japanese Kimono, you might be asked such question. But how about a laptop? How about English speaking then? How do they know if I am better to communicate in English than German?

I have seen a Chinese-American young male asked me about my PC and checked which page I was browsing at Borders book store right after I signed up to T-Mobile at the bookstore. Since then, I had some people checking my web logs through the store computer at the bookstore in San Mateo, CA.

The below is the voice recording with someone. I don't review the file, but assuming that it contains someone talking about Polizei. Who cares? I only share evidences that is illogical for the situation and how perps try to manipulate their target.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dyfmbjbbbzd

I ordered a portable printer which I can carry around and I haven't get it for a week. I don't know if someone avoiding me to receive it or not. It would be for emergency and would be good when I have to travel around again in my life. Preparation is important. For the preparation, I must get as much evidences as I can. I regret to do so when I was in California. I would have more Department of Defense people in my pictures. CIA? I have the 'officers' names available. It's good to know that some professors from the US are in this country.

0 comments: