12 October, 2007

Food for these days.








I caught a cold (Erkaltung) few days ago. I got Swiss medicine. It seemed they don't have Tylenol or something I was familiar in the US. But, the cold medicine worked pretty good. I don't eat rice but because of my sickness, I consumed rice porridge for two days. I prefer oatmeal with brown sugar and hot milk better, yet boiling rice is easy and cheaper. So far, I am healthy enough. Some people claim that regular fast food consuming is bad for health. I eat at McDonald's once a two days, but it seems no difference. Maybe this is probably I am eating only one meal there than three meals for whole day. It would be different.




By the way, from what I figure out from my McDonald's experiment, the irradiation of potato might be related with their French fries not rotten. Many countries use irradiation for potato as sprouting would cause poisonous solanine for human consumption. If the US allows FDA to irradiate beef, then it might relate with the reason McDonald's food is decay-free. (Being a scientist loving logics, I continued to dine at McDonald's during my experiment. Some researchers seem to put foods in empty bins and seem to avoid eating the test material. But that is what I did to make myself objective about my research.)

0 comments: