22 October, 2007

Nominees for the Reserved Self Defense Armies.

It sounds like the out-of-prefecture cars driven by the stalkers are related with nominees of Reserved Self Defense Armies. They have been recruited from the various jobs including dentists and system administrators. They have to take certain days of training annually but because of their status as reserve officers for the Japanese 'army,' their cover jobs are secured by the law. In other words, they have less worry to get hired when they claim their performance in their jobs have effect from their secondary jobs for the Self Defense Force.
The difference between Reserved Self Defense Armies and nominees for it is that nominees have less time for training and 'anyone who never worked for Self Defense Force' can become a nominee. I don't know why China and Korea do not claim this Japan's military expansion among citizens.

The nominee system is relatively new as it was established in Heisei 14th (probably less than a decade ago). The nominees' status is part-time special government officers. Moreover, the nominees have chance to become the reserved self defense officers. It seems reserved self defense officers have quite better wage than the nominees. Reserved officers will receive 4000 yen monthly, and 8100 yen for a daily work. Nominee officers receive 7900 yen for a daily work. 200 yen plus 4000 yen for the official reserved officers' advantages. This information is from Wikipedia, http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%BA%88%E5%82%99%E8%87%AA%E8%A1%9B%E5%AE%98#.E4.BA.88.E5.82.99.E8.87.AA.E8.A1.9B.E5.AE.98.E3.81.A8.E3.81.AF

It makes sense to me if Dr. Weiss was planning me to receive training in Arkansas to work for the Self Defense Force. First, I was wondering if that was recruitment for a spy in the Japanese military, but now I got what was going on. According to The Art of War, Sun Tzu writes that it is better to make the enemy's army under control than fight with them to make a loss in both sides.

Yeah, I think I am thankful for Dr. Weiss giving such an offer as I learned more about what is going on in the US. I hope American students do not put so much criticism on he as I rejected the offer and ran away to Europe with some American sensitive information. As far as Europe is the land for my lady, I just try to stick to the Euro Vision. Europe has own NSA but the reality is that some of them might be trained in the US, or by UK. Let's see what kind of data I am getting from the perps around me.

What if I received the training from Dr. Weiss? This question is always in my mind. Because I rejected receiving it from her, she cried again and said that “Dr. Gonzalez is better!” at my apartment. I knew she once decided to marry me in Canada. Well, all of my intention was to study what I want to gain knowledge in the field. I have done a bit of comp. engineering, sociology, psychology, poli sci, anthropology, and so on. Some people interested in the status in certain field, but what if I receive education in intelligence agency or in military? How will my knowledge and skills be effected from such learning? (Lesbian relationship would be another issue that I can learn about; I took a class alternative for the section in woman's study but I have not done anything for that field. I am not really into such study in first hand since that is against what is written in the Bible.)

What if Japanese government recruited me for the Self Defense Force? Probably, I would speak out that I am anti-war and anti-military expansion. If they forced me to work for the military, I would rather expose their sensitive information to the world and use it for my protesting. Guess what? I think the result was the same. Now I have to work on the strategy how to gather a list of these reserve officers. It would help the Japanese victims to figure out the illegal surveillance going on my the Japanese government! If Chinese are really anti-Japanese army, they should help this movement. I am sure they cannot do anything, as it is their plan to keep the 'imaginably danger' in East Asia to increase the need for military in Japan. If Japan has own official military, the US would take some solders from Okinawa to exploit them in the Middle East.

0 comments: