23 October, 2007

Learning about Swiss Politics from last Sunday's election.

As people imagined, the SVP won this time. I don't know how physics related high-tech coding system worked for analyzing the result. But the result shows what people expected as in the media.

From the perspective of a refugee, I think it sounds good to consider deportation of immigrants who committed crimes. In Japan, we have similar issue also. Some foreigners stay in the country after they came and look for jobs, and eventually they are caught up in criminal ring. If 70% of prison occupation in Switzerland is immigrants, it is something people should think about. The country supposed be safe as it is one of the safest country in the world. However, I doubt that sending entire family out is something that people should reconsider. If a kid commits a crime, it would cause the family for deportation. This tactics can be used by the organized stalking groups.

So far, what I have seen is people talking about “Polizei” around me. When I visited a clothe store and tried some trousers in the testing room, I found a price tag left on the floor as if some one stole a clothe. In the US, I heard that some shopkeepers harass Blacks by letting the security guard walk around with the Black customer. I am not sure about in Europe. Beeping of the alarms when I touch and put the Digital Camera back on the shelf at Inter Discount would be a good example. Or White kids bullying against me in McDonald's would be another example. At least, I can say that I have been surrounded by kids when I stay in restaurant or coffee shop. Kids are noisy and I hate them running around me. If pedophilia conspiracy is something parents with kids are making up in their community, it would be another issue for the people who thought as criminals.

SVP provides shelters for homeless. According to some article, the people with Swiss ID would never become homeless because of the social aid. Basically, the homeless shelter is for the immigrants who could not support themselves in this country. SPS thinks educating them would make them to support themselves. That's something familiar to me; the Republicans and the Democrats in the US.

I am glad that I receive free German lessons for the refugees. I pay my rent, insurance, and my foods. So far, I believe education works for some degree, especially it helps me to get to know about the local culture and language used in where I live. I don't know some stalkers said that I am living in one of these shelters for homeless. Well, that is something I do not know and it is something that I have to think about in future. From my perspective, everything comes in order; less restriction in my life, cooking my meals rather than rations provided by the government, receiving language lesson to adjust for the country, permission to work, and so on.
Personally, I hope Switzerland does not move out from EU until another country join the union. Guess what? Europe is the home land for Virgin Mary. 12 Stars are the symbol of Virgin Mary, and now there are 13 stars for the EU flag. I hope it does not symbolize Judah for the unity by one country leaving the union. It would be a good joke at Kneipe, though. Moreover, if a country moved out from EU, it would be hard to rejoin in future when that action hits the country's economy hard.

My perspective about the immigrants problem is that they could be used as human resources capable of handling multi languages and cultures. That is something that can be useful for the NGOs. For some intelligence operations, students and immigrants in Europe became a vehicle for the foreign-government-operated-movements. CIA is very good about that as well as others. Switzerland does not have natural resources but it has been filled with human resources in their history. I think that is something that they should think about. Studying about how immigrants end up in prisons would be good for helping this country I guess. As you can see, I am not hired by the government. I am just thinking about the future of the country where I live now and the surrounding nations.

0 comments: