08 October, 2007

Goods that I have not received yet.

I noticed that the complementary book that Poli Sci association in the US sent me have not arrived. It was in last month and it would only takes 2-3 weeks.

And the portable printer I ordered from the on-line store in this country have not arrived. From Germany, it took less than a week to receive the product. It seems, it is a bit obvious.

I don't know what really going on. When I tried to receive my 'express packet from Japan – including my new credit card,' the post office worker tried to ignore me at the counter when I tried to communicate in English. Then, I talked with a manager-looking tall male, and he told me to ask chef first. That made me aware to learn 'the chef' would be involved in the stalking. When I returned to the heim and asked the chef. He said that the person living in the house between two heims might have the packet. He asked me to wait their return and he said me to check the house out several times. Later in that afternoon, the chef told me that the post office found the packet, and I was able to receive it at the post office.

How about this time? What I know is that the chef will handle all the coming mails. Therefore, if I contact with these senders and they say they have sipped the product, what I can do it cancel the payment from my credit company. Result? Someone else must pay for the product as I can prove I have not received them.

The organized stalkers in the US would start harassment on my since Spring 2005. My car has robbed in the parking in my apartment. And I could not receive my textbooks from Amazon.com used books sender. When I checked out the problem that time, Sandra?, who is a supervisor at the post office on 1st St. and St James St. said that they did not have such a record. In February I returned to San Jose, they did not have the mails I asked to keep for 1 month. The mails included the document necessary to sell my car and other utility bills. What happened? I lost everything I had in my apartment, #4219 at Pavona. I left everything behind and ran away as the residents (SJSU students) were threatening me of killing there. This is something that happens in fascist/communist countries before.

The workers do not have morals and work ethics. Who will suffer? The company itself in a long run as they cannot take out the problematic workers.

0 comments: