29 October, 2007

Polizeisten und ich.

This morning, two people came and picked up the blankets for 'chemical wash.' Then about an hour later, four to five police men came from the local police department. They asked the me to move take out the stuffs from my pocket and leave the room. When I mentioned about my wallet containing more than 500 Francs, I went back to the room and explained that I would like to keep my wallet. Then, the police officers made photo copies of my credit cards and bank cards at the manager's office. The manager said that it was 'police control.' Then, I was asked to stay in the strage room next to the manager's office in front of the entrance. I remembered that I left my wallet as they asked me to take out stuffs from my pockets. It was about 10:25am (my watch showed it was 11:25am, as for the summer time gap?), then one officer stayed at the door of the strage room. He asked other residents to stay in their rooms. I was wearing T-Shirt and was cold. I asked the officer at the door if I can get my jacket from my room, and he pretended not understanding English. Then he brought a chair and told me to sit down. Then the manager was talking about me having laptop and food thing. (yeah, I have a Geiger Counter, and I was checking my food before I cook them. ) Then, the police officers were checking my room while other residents were free to go to restroom and use the kitchen. I asked the police officer if I can go to bathroom, he continued to say, 'sit down. ' The manager said that “you must accept what the police officer say.” I asked the officer at the door barricading the storage room “why only me..” thing. By the way, the one of the police officer was chewing gum, which is often used as 'anchoring' technique of organized stalkers. Then I was asked to go back to the hall way and the one officer from my room asked to open the locked suitcase. I did so and they found some foods there with my Geiger Counter. I showed him the device and explained what it is for. During this, the police officer watching me at the door to the strage room was eating candy, which is another 'anchoring' technique that my organized stalkers often use for gaslighting.

It was about 11:55am that the police officers allowed me to go back to my room. Then I saw the police officers leaving the heim. If you checked my films, you can see that they left the place right after they searched my room, which is on the back of the ground floor. They did not try to check the people in the first floor. I don't know this is a normal situation for an asylum seeker. I am a targeted individual and my status is a refugee in a foreign country. I am hoping that collecting much evidence would show how we are unequally treated from the society. What I do is share the evidences and the explanation of the facts. It is all up to you to decide if you think I am a target of gaslighting and people trying to encourage other to do the discrimination.
By the way, the managers and others were talking about it would be either 'positive' or 'negative.' I have enough money to travel to the United Nations Office in this country. Also, I can travel to the city that contains tons of embassies and consulate generals including the one to contact with Cuba. If they want to make the decision to be 'negative' using the whole society, what I can do is look for another place to ask political asylum. I learned that collecting data is good for my situation as I have been encountered, DOD, CIA, BundesWehr, Gendamarie, and so on. The United States wanted to kill my career and tried to kill me several times. What I am doing is to survive in the situation using my knowledge and wisdom. Democracy is no longer in the Western society because of COINTERPRO to reinforce people into the slavery once again. I would like to claim the basic human rights before the governments agreed to change its definitions to their favorable way. Here is an activist to hire to claim the democracy in our society.

Film 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP8QO7S63oM
(I have it but hold it for on purpose. The people collecting blankets from the rooms.)

Film 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7QiD8gfaO0
(Police officers came to my room and asked to put off stuffs in my pocket. Then they asked me to leave the room.)
Film 3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukIFf6ktCm4
(Police officers leaving the hall way. Right after they searched my room. They did not check other rooms.)
Film 4:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUoG5H8lOUw
(Police officers leaving the place. This was about 5 minutes or so after they walked out from the hall way and made small conversation at the manager's office. The manger and the residents often mention 'polizei.' They have been working for gaslighting. I am an asylum seeker and a victim of organized stalking.)

0 comments: