22 October, 2007

Things going on in my heim.

My plastic box for medicals and cosmetics had crack on the cover. I found this out one night. And there was no piece of the crack in my room. Isn't that strange as I am only person living in the room. The box was under my bed.

Two days ago, I had to purchase a new lock for my carrying case. I slept till noon and that day I found out the key was missing from my wallet I kept in my trouser pocket.
I write down this as a type of my experience.

The film is someone who came as a friend of the residents. Last time, I have seen bunch of teenagers. I knew them as perps following me. I saw this Mahican guy yesterday on the street behind of the place I live. When I walk down to a nearby supermarket, he walked the path approaching me. A typical perp with body decoration. Many perps I have seen here are Mahicans, body piercers, dyed hairs, etc. He is definitely not like a refugee as you can see. About this guy, he cooked something like mashed potato and asked me if he could use the salt on the table. I told him 'I don't know' as the salt was not mine. Then he used it and left the room. Later, I saw him walking around in front of the restroom. It happened when I felt stomachache and had a need to go to bathroom.

I hope sharing this would make the people in my building to claim charging my PC's battery for Internet use outside. Other residents let their guests to cook in the kitchen while the chef complains about conserving energy. I do use my Palm for writing my stuffs for saving energy. It is just like other refugees using their cell phones almost every hour to contact with someone.
If someone check out their relationships, it would be easy to figure out how they are connected. Perps have strange connections and they cannot prove how they know each other.
Gaslighting? If I shoot more films, it is easy to get more evidences. What I know is that they are aware of the psychological impact of what they are doing. Otherwise they do not have to work on hinting with certain things or people.

I don't know why but I felt pain from my right below first molar few days ago. It must be something to do with new e-harassment. When I traveled to Germany from the US, the skin of the lingual area of the teeth got a bump. It was like that until I was in the refugee center at Chiasso. Then I moved to this kanton, the bump was gone. If body implanting is not the issue for e-harassment like other TIs say, then it would be by electromagnetic weapons or something equivalent.

More they do, more will I expose the incidents. As my evidence will prove that they are the ones committing petite crimes.

0 comments: