16 November, 2007

Somalian Refugee mit Polizeibeamten

This afternoon, I found the Somalian refugee and the Tibetan guy back for the gaslighting. I shoot this film and others when I found the local police on the garden of the heim. The police officers were with that Somalian guy. Later, I saw the man on Velo pass by and he returned to pass by. Quite wierd, huh? Then, The Reysers' utility care made backing up when I was shooting the film, then the driver drove foward and parked the car to the neighboring house with American flag mailbox. All this happend in less than ten minutes. Good to have them together for YouTube broadcasting. How many would be enough to say I have been surrounded by the American spies in Switzerland? Was local police blibed just like the one in Homeland Security?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJFSBJbp4kI

0 comments: