07 November, 2007

COINTERPRO – Sussie version.


I have observing the stalkers in this country from the hostel I stayed before asked political asylum to today. As I studied ethnography, I have been correcting data since I was followed by undercover cops and military personals (NSA's pseudonym for financial issues). What I leaned so far is about HUMINT part. Europe's NSA is formed with multinational military intelligences. It is much more like NATO, which several countries' armies cooperate for a project. The undercover cops come in as a part of local city/town level surveillance. They often are formed from teenagers and minorities who have hard time to find a regular jobs. In some senario, a company might be asked for corporation in the group surveillance.

FBI has 24 hour ready surveillance in the US, Canada, and Mexico. This can explain why I was followed by a mid-age Latino man in beaten white car when I drove to San Diego. They might thought I would cross the border. Well, I considered taking a cruise trip from the seaport or take flight from the airport though.

However, the surveillance might have some gaps if the target traveled a big distance. When I was in Germany, I lost the sense of direction and heard that someone made me to become a “cyborg.” (Being a cyborg means that one's bodily functions are controlled by the e-harrasment devices.)

So far, what I have seen in this country is mainly gaslighting. People arround me are trying to find fault of me and I never had a normal conversation with any of them. When I started to talk about what happened in the US, a Turkish woman at my class suddenly said, “I don't understand” in German. It was as if she wanted to cut the further conversation about the topic. I have seen she is working in gaslighting in the class anyway. When I was in the second refugee center, someone asked me if I believe he is a real refugee from XXXX. I told him that if he showed me his passport of that country, I would believe that. It was the day before I was transferred to this place. What I am doing is to collect information as that could support my theories and experiences. If we put my evidences in statistics – it would be an outliner for a regular life.

It is hard to explain e-harrasment yet some people already write in meida that we need to have a firewall for our brainworks.

FBI has their outposts and officers in Europe also. By the way, CIA case officers main goal is to recruit many newcomers as much as possible. Recruiting an airport custom would be a good example as well as an officer in a local law enforcement. This is what I learned at SJSU. Sgt. John Laws said that Homeland Security guys “..are well-fed.” Once someone agree to work for CIA, they would receive privileges because CIA has almost non-limit budget for their operations.

Belows are the videos of two days ago while I settled down to use Wifi.
This is the film shows how gang stalkers contact with other stalking members. It happened in an outside bench of a train station. The Black stalkers in far front of me were there for an hour or so. Then they talked with the Asian? guy on the right side. Later, one of the member stayed for another hour or so for surveillance contacted with the White guys stayed on the far left of me.

After I settled down to the bench. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czc49SJ8jMY

Notice the black guys in front talking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAoGUu7eGb0

The 3 white men in my back left talking with the black guy who was sitting at the bench far

front for more than one hour with others. (see No.2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU0X2tFRabs

Another stalking member contacting with them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjcECDOVZOo

0 comments: