22 November, 2007

Gang Stalking and the Liberty of Democratic Society

I have hard time connecting Internet. Swisscom is pretty expensive but I have several Wifi spot in the area. These days, I cannot use the train station for Internet. I don't know why but I have seen so many stalkers (including police and train station workers) tried to disturb my research. It seems they tried to shut down my use there by disconnecting the router or something like that. I could log in to my Swisscom account, but the problem is that when I tried to search the web, the research result does not show up. Similar thing happens at Mediafire.com. When I tried to upload my files for back up, the upload stops and the browser says that the page is not found (in German, though). I do not know about Euro Registry, I paid for domain licence fee for 4 years, but they did not give me the account information. Yeah, this is all about what happening to me as a TI.

So far, I have no criminal record in Europe nor anywhere in the world. However, I have been stalked and the “refugees” living with me talking about how suspicious. Yeah, the same thing happened in SJSU. During Dr. Meniketti's class, Sarah Linn and other ABSC students in different room monitoring me from the hidden camera in the class. Sarah was speaking so loudly that “She is criminal..” and trying to justify her statement by trying to find fault of me in the classroom. How about these students and professors letting the organized stalkers to try to claim “false charges” and defamation on an individual? Yeah, this is what anthropologists do these days. Maybe I should make a small chart of how things work for the refugees. Some refugees attending the German class suddenly stop going to class. Some residents at my heim moved out, yet they seem to live in the building next to the heim. When I was using Internet at the train station, I saw some ex-classmates at German class passing by and contacted with me. I do not know why they have to visit train station without taking a train, though.

Too bad, we are no longer living in the society where individual can keep their own business. Stalkers are trying to find fault of the individuals they do not like or being paid to monitor. Human trafficking would be related with their organized stalking crime. Stalkers follow the target anywhere in the world. Isn't that similar to the problem of Human Trafficking?
As I have no criminal record, I think I should keep their suspicious activities for “Crime Prevention.” Also, I should keep speaking up about how SJSU has corrupted faculty members and students who are member of organized gangs. Gangs are managing the university, then what the outcome will be? Recruiting gang members just like cults do in groups? Yeah, this should be true for Anthropology and Behavioral Science Club as the ex-leader(?) was a member of gang connection at San Jose Area. I now know some city hall workers are in the gang organization because of her connection with them. How about the “Snake Head,” the Chinese Mafia? Did I made mistake with the member of that Chinese mafia when I had problem at John XXIII? What I found there was that Chinese elderly discriminating other ethnic groups including Vietnamese and Japanese trying to get US citizenships. If the United States is already taken by gangs, they would care nothing about the voting rights are gone to the people who would work for another mafia in the world.

How often we can hear the voices from the minorities these days, anyway? It seems what we hear is the bragging of organized stalkers who are always chosen to be on the bright side to express the fake world view. Sgt. John Laws working with the gang stalking is the spokesman of the SJSU police department. What an irony... Well, at least, by knowing how he and other Homeland Security workers are related, we get information that how law enforcement are taken by the gangs.

0 comments: