21 November, 2007

The Refugees in Europe and the US.

Reality is different from what the nations brag about their intention on humanistic rescues. The intelligence agencies exploit the information and human resources to take advantage on their foreign affairs. When CIA looks for a bunch of people to turn over a nation, they often recruit the refugees and immigrants living abroad. The purpose of this is to give the new government better adapted with the US and their allies.

So far, I was amazed how conservative people can keep the law for any reason. I am one of the refugees. And in my case, running away from the US made able to see how this system is working. The local police frequently stops by at my heim, then they searched my room when other residents were asked to stay in their rooms and free to use kitchen and bathroom. When the undercover cops (temporary hired refugees? Or NSA? - they can speak German and other language pretty much than what they say like living in this country for few months) made a boost in their actions, I have seen the law enforcement car parked near my Wifi Spot.
My guess is that CIA is putting pressure on the local economy and American companies. I have read such 'forced civilian cooperation' in the books like John Stockwell's In Search of Enemies.
Anthropologists are telling the great lie as well as the psychologists.

Sociologist/psychiatrist/anthropologists/neurologists – this is a part people making propagandas to hide the secret operation going on by the US government. Who is the vehicle of NSA, can you guess? Most are the local undercover officers. The real NSA live with the victim pretty close, and they often openly use their out-of-state cars and park them in the victim's apartment parking lot. I do not know if the cars are under the government property or not. But that is what I learned from the American NSAs, when the stalkers tried to hire me to work in Japan. They told me that I would be driving the government official cars.

The best great lie that SJSU anthropology department is telling is probably how they expelled a foreign student. Let's see how their status are covered up by the government. I know they are working for the government for quite long. At SJSU, unfavored students were thrown out from the Business Tower in the past. Now, they developed a new strategy. They call the police officers to take the students away to either mental hospital or jail. If you are a SJSU student, reinforcement cars parked between the Clark Building and Administration Building is a signal of this. They often call the unwelcome student at either early morning or at late evening. In my case, I was asked to visit Dr. English-Lueck's office after 6pm, and the second incident was that the Judicial Affairs Office asked me to visit their office at 8:30am. A perfect time for some illegal detention of the students. Be aware, that is how students have been disappeared from the universities after 911. Everyone working to discriminate me got some rewards, such as the anthropology professors did not lose their face as they made me the scapegoat for everything. New Linguistics chair was the substitute of my LING101 class, and she was promoted while she was teaching the class for Dr. Kelly Glover. Sgt. John Laws seems working fine even though they handcuffed a student in a very strange situation to send her to a mental hospital. Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen wrote the fake document without seeing the student, yet she is still working as the director of the counseling service. Judicial Affairs office does not mind to take false testimonies from the professors and students when it is necessary to cover up the scandal of the school.
Does SJSU has Sudanese refugee? Good for the Americans, they got another agent in American region.

Some people must work free while the top elites got profits. Yeah, anthropologists and refugees working for gaslighting are both slaves. I am being free like the Johnathan the Seagal.

0 comments: